Lampat Commercial Globe Indoor String Lights, 25-Foot
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Indoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor string lights.
If you are put off by indoor string lights that stop working when just one bulb is out, you'll want to consider this set. Each strand will continue to illuminate your space with only the affected bulb needing to be replaced. Inside the light set's plug is a spare fuse, which comes in handy.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Lampat Commercial Globe Indoor String Lights, 25-Foot placed 1st when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
25 feet long string with 25 clear G40 Bulbs, end to end connectable. Light bulbs have candelabra (E12) socket base, UL listed. 6" lead with male plug, 12" spacing between bulbs, 6" tail with female connector. Total Length 25 Feet. Each strand of 25 Globe lights string has end-to-end connections, so you can attach up to 3 strands to cover large areas. Even with broken or removed bulbs, remaining bulbs will continue to light up. Total Length: 25 feet. Bulb Spacing: 12 inches. Commercial Quality & great for indoor / outdoor lighting applications. Great for patios, decks, weddings, tents, pergola, bistro, backyards, pool umbrella and parties. 1-Year quality satisfaction. Backed by a 100% satisfaction (except bulbs). Please contact the seller directly if you have any quality problems.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor String Lights
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up in a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
The Indoor String Lights Buying Guide
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide