Laguna Beach Textile Company Cotton Cabana Beach Towel
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Towel you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Towel for a detailed review of all the top beach towels.
Whether you enjoy lounging by the pool or sunbathing by the shore, these beach towels have you covered. They are oversized in design, providing head-to-toe coverage. They are also thicker, softer and more absorbent than other beach towels on the market.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Laguna Beach Textile Company Cotton Cabana Beach Towel placed 1st when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Beautiful Beach and Summer Colors – Each of our cabana towels oversized sizes feature rich, vibrant colored stripes to better match your individual style and come in coral and sea glass, yellow and sea grass, sunset blue orange, and much more. Longer Sunbathing Length – At 70” x 35” our towels are longer and wider than your everyday beach towels which makes them easier to relax in your favorite lounge chair, enjoy a nice spot by the pool, or dry off from head to toe more easily. Perfect for Every Outing – Our oversized cabana beach towels are designed for people who love the outdoors, which is why they’re easy to keep with you in a large beach tote, in your car for the park, or in your bathrooms. Stronger, Reinforced Edges – We added a thicker, more durable border to our large beach towels to help enhance their resilience after multiple day trips and heavy machine washes, so you never have to worry about fraying or loose threads. Price and GSM Matter to Quality - Our 630 GSM means 25-50% thicker, plusher, more absorbent and more luxurious than our online competitors. When shopping for towels, price equates to thickness, quality, softness and style. This combined with our satisfaction guarantee, you will not be disappointed.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Towels
Whether you enjoy spending time poolside or sunbathing on the beach, a quality beach towel is a must. Before deciding on a color or design, you’ll want to examine the towel’s features to make sure it will meet your specific needs.
Begin by determining which size towel is best. While your height will play a role in this decision, you also want to take into account how much space you desire when laying out. Some models come in small, large and extra-large sizes and include a handy carrying case to make traveling with the towel a breeze.
If you plan on using the beach towel for other activities, such as camping or playing sports, you’ll also want the towel to be lightweight and quick to dry, like the WETCAT Pre-Washed Cotton Turkish Beach Towel. Look for a beach towel that not only soaks up four times as much water as its weight, but that also uses polygene to control odor.
Comfort is also something to consider, especially if you need to lay the beach towel down on a rough surface. Look for a towel that is made using 100% premium cotton. The longer fibers keep the towel nice and soft on both sides.
Before you make your final decision, check for added features. You’ll find some models are lightweight, portable and available in a variety of fun patterns. Other models are professionally hemmed edges for durability. You’ll even find beach towels that are equipped with hanging loops, which is nice if you want to keep the towel up off the ground.
The Beach Towel Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that thin towels have a tendency to blow away on windy beach days. You’ll want to secure lighter towels with your beach gear.
- Reviewers report that certain beach towels are prone to snagging.
- You’ll need to take care when washing beach towels. It is recommended that you wash the towels alone, especially the first wash, as the towels release lint that can end up on your other clothing items. Some towels bleed and will need to be washed using cold water. Stick with a mild detergent and avoid using bleach and fabric softeners with your towels. Dry the beach towels using the low heat setting or hang them out to dry naturally.
- The cost for a quality beach towel varies slightly by size and features. It’s also important to consider the number of towels you’re getting for the price. The WETCAT Pre-Washed Cotton Turkish Beach Towel is moderately priced, while other sets that contain four towels command a higher price due to the number of towels included in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide