Laevo Surprise Eggs DIY Slime Maker
Last updated date: December 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Slime Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Slime Maker you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Slime Maker for a detailed review of all the top slime makers.
This option includes four different eggs with ingredients needed to create different types of slime: glitter, cloud, butter and stardust. Your kid can get ideas from 10 included recipes and enjoy five special items included in each egg.
In our analysis, the Laevo Laevo Surprise Eggs DIY Slime Maker placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cutest Unicorn Slime Kit: Any girl will absolutely love this new unicorn, sparkly, glittery slime kit with secrets! 5 surprises in each egg: Who doesn’t love surprises?! Enjoy all the secrets revealed as you unwrap the egg and make some girly – unicorny slime. Which one will you get – Butter with soft clay, Cloud with instant snow, Stardust or Glitter egg? Wonderful Easter Gift: Holiday, birthday or simply a girls party! Girls and friends will have a fun time slime making, playing and exchanging their creations, while parents can chat over a cup of coffee. Grab 1 egg for each girl and keep them entertained all day or evening. Collect all 4 eggs for an extra bonus! Everything is included: Are you tired of overpaying for large slime kits and ending up with a bunch of useless supplies? This mini slime kit has all you need to make exactly 3 slimes which create a Unicorn swirl. Glue, activator, tools and shiny new and unique slime ingredients in each egg – colorful pearl beads, holographic unicorns, stardust and unicorn charms! Perfect slime 100% real magic: With this DIY kit you can achieve a perfect slime texture every time – soft, stretchy and so satisfying. Simply follow the instruction booklet which is step by step, colorful, fun and easy to follow.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Slime Makers
If you’re interested in trying a new activity with your children, consider slime making. Slime making offers plenty of fun both during and after the creation process.
Purchasing the right slime maker kit allows you to get all the necessary supplies at once so you and your children can focus on the activity. Many slime maker kits feature kid-safe versions of items like mixing tools, small containers, glue, slime activator and various add-ins like dyes and glitter.
Some kits may be messier because they require mixing ingredients in open bowls. If you’d like to reduce this, you can instead look for sets that include a special mixing station. With these, you’ll get a device that has a closed chamber and a handle, which can be used for mess-free mixing. The resulting slime can be transferred into a container once the process is completed.
Another option is to get a slime maker that features some pre-made slimes. That way, your child can take the pre-made slime out of the container and play with it right away. These kits may still contain mix-ins so your kid can customize the slime with less mess.
You’ll want to keep slime types in mind so that you purchase the kit that makes the kind your child likes. Many kits make the traditional stretchy slime in many colors, but some also make slime with cloud-like, crunchy, buttery or clay-like textures. There’s even slime that fizzes, glows in the dark or is scented.
Also, know that slime kits often come with plenty of add-ins to decorate the slime or give it special properties. For example, you might get an ice cream-themed kit that makes slime with sprinkles for a unique texture. Beads, glitter and small trinkets are also common additions.
Most slime makers come with enough ingredients for you to make several containers and try out multiple slime types. Such kits give your child a lot of variety, last for several play sessions and work for group activities as well. However, you might also opt for a set that creates one or two containers of a specific slime type. This smaller kit offers the advantage of not ending up wasting a lot of materials if your child loses interest in slime-making.
The Slime Maker Buying Guide
- While making slime usually involves a simple process of mixing glue and a slime activator, you should always read the slime maker’s instructions fully. Different recipes apply to specific slime types, and manufacturers’ ingredients vary. Your kid will need to know which add-ins to use to get the desired result.
- Slime makers often contain ingredients different from what you might use when making homemade slime. So, it’s best to avoid substituting any ingredients from home unless the slime maker’s instructions say it’s OK.
- Be aware that slime can present health hazards if ingested and that some slime ingredients may irritate your child’s hands, even if the kit’s ingredients are advertised as being non-toxic. Children should always wash their hands after playing with slime. If they have any cuts on their hands, you may also want them to wear gloves during the slime-making process.
- Supervise children while they’re using their slime maker kit. Not only can you monitor for any potential safety issues, but you can also help your child fix problems they encounter while making slime.
- It’s common to experience issues with the slime’s texture as a result of using the wrong amount of slime activator. Using too little will leave you with slime that’s too thin and sticky to work with, while using too much can leave you with slime that’s too rubbery. More kneading can sometimes help get that proper slime feel.
- To make sure the slime lasts as long as possible, put it away right after playtime. The slime maker might already offer containers for storage. Otherwise, you can use items from home, like resealable storage bags or plastic containers with lids.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide