Laevo Surprise Eggs DIY Slime Maker
Last updated date: December 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Slime Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Slime Maker you should buy.
Update as December 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Slime Maker for a detailed review of all the top slime makers.
This option includes four sets with the ingredients needed to create four different types of slime. Your kid can get ideas from 10 recipes as well as enjoy special items included in the eggs.
In our analysis, the Laevo Laevo Surprise Eggs DIY Slime Maker placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cutest Unicorn Slime Kit: Any girl will absolutely love this new unicorn, sparkly, glittery slime kit with secrets! 5 surprises in each egg: Who doesn’t love surprises?! Enjoy all the secrets revealed as you unwrap the egg and make some girly - unicorny slime. Which one will you get - Butter with soft clay, Cloud with instant snow, Stardust or Glitter egg? Wonderful Easter Gift: Holiday, birthday or simply a girls party! Girls and friends will have a fun time slime making, playing and exchanging their creations, while parents can chat over a cup of coffee. Grab 1 egg for each girl and keep them entertained all day or evening. Collect all 4 eggs for an extra bonus! Everything is included: Are you tired of overpaying for large slime kits and ending up with a bunch of useless supplies? This mini slime kit has all you need to make exactly 3 slimes which create a Unicorn swirl. Glue, activator, tools and shiny new and unique slime ingredients in each egg - colorful pearl beads, holographic unicorns, stardust and unicorn charms! Perfect slime 100% real magic: With this DIY kit you can achieve a perfect slime texture every time - soft, stretchy and so satisfying. Simply follow the instruction booklet which is step by step, colorful, fun and easy to follow.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Slime Makers
If you’re wanting to try a new activity with your children, slime making offers plenty of fun both during and after the creation process. Purchasing the right slime maker kit makes it easier to have all the necessary supplies in one place so you and your children can focus on the activity. These makers also usually come with kid-safe ingredients for less worry.
Many slime makers are all-in-one kits featuring necessary ingredients like mixing tools, small containers, glue, slime activator and various add-ins like dyes and glitter. These kits usually are messier since your child will pour and mix the ingredients in an open bowl. However, they’re good for when you want multiple kids to be able to work on making slime at the same time.
If you’d like to reduce the mess involved with slime making, you can find kits that have all the typical ingredients along with a special mixing station. Your child will typically pour the ingredients into a special closed chamber, use a handle to mix them and then transfer the slime into a container when it’s ready for play.
Another option is to get a slime maker that features some pre-made slimes. That way, your child can take the pre-made slime out of the container and play with it right away. These kits may still contain add-ins so your kid can customize the slime with less mess.
You’ll want to keep slime types in mind so that you purchase the kit that makes the kinds your child likes. Many kits make the traditional stretchy slime in many colors, but some also make slime with a cloud-like, crunchy, buttery or clay-like texture. There’s even slime that fizzes, glows in the dark or has a scent.
Also, know that slime kits often come with plenty of add-ins to decorate the slime or give it special properties. For example, you might get an ice cream-themed kit that makes slime with sprinkles for a unique texture. Beads and small trinkets are also common additions.
Most slime makers come with enough ingredients to make several containers and try out multiple slime types. Such kits give your child a lot of variety, last for several play sessions and work for group activities as well. However, you might also opt for one that creates one or two containers of a specific slime type. This smaller kit offers the advantage of not ending up wasting a lot of materials if your child loses interest in slime making.
The Slime Maker Buying Guide
- While making slime usually involves a simple process of mixing glue and a slime activator, always read the slime maker’s instructions fully. Different recipes apply to specific slime types, and manufacturers’ ingredients vary. Your kid will need to know which add-ins to use to get the desired result.
- Slime makers often contain ingredients different from what you might use when making homemade slime. So, it’s best to avoid substituting any ingredients from home unless the slime maker’s instructions say it’s OK.
- Always check that the chosen slime maker includes non-toxic ingredients. At the same time, be aware that slime can still present health hazards if ingested and that some slime ingredients can irritate your child’s hands.
- Supervise your child while they’re using their slime maker kit. Not only can you monitor for any potential safety issues, but you can help your child fix problems that can occur with mixing the ingredients or kneading the slime.
- It’s common to experience issues with the slime’s texture due to using the wrong amount of slime activator. Using too little will leave you with slime that’s too thin and sticky to work with, while using too much can leave you with slime that’s too rubbery. Kneading the slime more can also help get the proper texture.
- To make sure the slime lasts as long as possible, store it away right after playtime. The slime maker might already have containers to use. Otherwise, you can use items from home like resealable storage bags or plastic containers with lids.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide