LaClef Fitted Racerback Bodycon Midi Dress
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bodycon Midi Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bodycon Midi Dress you should buy.
Update as January 9, 2023:
Checkout The Best Bodycon Midi Dress for a detailed review of all the top bodycon midi dresses.
This versatile bodycon midi dress can be dressed up or down. It is comfortable, and made from cotton and spandex. The dress needs to be hung to dry and cannot go in the tumble dryer.
In our analysis, the LaClef LaClef Fitted Racerback Bodycon Midi Dress placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. Made in USA. Pull On closure. Hand Wash Only. Round scoop neck and midi length skirt in a slim bodycon fit which makes tight to the body in comfort, Designed with style and versatility in mind this dress is perfect for any occasions. Perfect for both casual and formal wear and can be dressed up along with heels or sandals. Features a special soft, stretchy and lightweight jersey knit flattering material made of 95 percent cotton and 5 percent spandex. Wash gentle cycle cold with like colors, do not bleach and Hang Dry, iron low when needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bodycon Midi Dresses
The bodycon style, short for body conscious, is characterized by its figure-hugging silhouette. Instead of baggy or flowy clothes, the bodycon style opts for clothes that flaunt a person’s curves. The bodycon midi dress is a classy and head-turning option that is a must for any fashion-forward closet. The midi dress goes to slightly above or below the knees, keeping the look elegant and tasteful.
When selecting the right bodycon midi dress for you, consider your body shape. Since the bodycon style is tight fitted, choose a dress that accentuates the curves you want to highlight. For example, if you have a pear-shaped body, consider going with a bodycon mini dress that has some eye-catching details at the top half to balance out the rest of your figure.
When it comes to colors and patters, there are plenty of options. It all depends on the type of look you’re going for and the look you want to create. For example, if you prefer understated elegance, nothing is as classy as a solid black dress. For those that like to play with color, consider going a bit bolder with a solid red or blue. If you are into patterns, consider choosing a bodycon midi dress with a singular pattern throughout the dress to create a long silhouette.
When it comes to materials, going with something on the thicker end is key. Since the bodycon style is so fitted, thinner materials can stretch out too much and look see-through. A thicker material is preferred since it won’t look transparent.
The Bodycon Midi Dress Buying Guide
- When wearing a bodycon midi dress, it’s important to have the right undergarments. The beauty of the dress is in the streamlined and figure-hugging silhouette. If you don’t have the right undergarments on, your look could include some notable bumps and lumps in the wrong places. Try on the dress with different types of undergarments to ensure the ones you wear compliment the style of the dress.
- What kind of shoes should you were with a bodycon midi dress? If you want to take the classic route, go with a pair of high heels. These help to elongate the leg and show off your long silhouette. You can also wear lower heels and platform sandals in some cases. While some people can pull off flats or runners with midi dresses, that’s not a look for everyone.
- If you’re nervous about wearing a figure-hugging dress, consider getting one with interesting visual elements, such as beads or small ruffles. These details catch the eye and add to the visual interest of the dress and help to compliment your figure.
- When it comes to accessories, many people like to keep things simple and let the dress to the talking. A pair of statement earrings with a simple clutch is usually all a bodycon midi dress needs to complete the outfit.
- Bodycon midi dresses don’t only have to be for formal occasions and parties. Depending on the dress, you can also dress it down for casual events and daily wear. Consider wearing a bodycon midi dress with a simple denim jacket and skate shoes, or pair the dress with a collared shirt on top to make it less revealing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide