LA JOLIE MUSE Natural Multi-Functional Outdoor Baskets, 2-Pack
Last updated date: April 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Baskets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Basket you should buy.
Update as April 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Basket for a detailed review of all the top outdoor baskets.
Made from 100 percent natural seagrass, these beautiful baskets have a country look. They are easy to hang on the wall or stand in a corner. You can use them for décor or organizing daily essentials.
In our analysis, the LA JOLIE MUSE LA JOLIE MUSE Natural Multi-Functional Outdoor Baskets, 2-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% NATURAL SEAGRASS – Handmade using premium seagrass that is a natural eco-friendly substitute. Beautiful and lightweight, seagrass is made from natural fibers that are sturdy and chemical-free guaranteeing a clean product that is versatile. STYLISH STORAGE SOLUTIONS – The style of storage solutions is changing, so that practical doesn’t always mean big. Our seagrass storage baskets are ideal for organizing daily essentials on the go, hang them on the wall for easy storage access or place them in any available corner of your home for a safe spot – this way you never have to lose your keys again. MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WOVEN BASKET – Bring the fun back into organizing with our multi-purpose baskets, use them as bedroom or garden accessories, as utensil storage in the kitchen, a make-up organizer on your dressing table, or even in the nursery to store small toys. Gift the set alone or fill the baskets with goodies that your friends and family will adore. SIZE – These stylish seagrass baskets come in two sizes, the small one is 5.4”x 6.9” and 9.8” in height with the handle. The large basket is 6.4” x 7.4”and 10.2” in height with the handle. Each basket is equipped with a sturdy hanger that can hold up to 6 pounds. 100% SATISFACTION – We are committed to providing the best customer service so if unsatisfied, let us know and we’ll exchange or provide a full refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Baskets
An outdoor basket is the perfect way to declutter your patio and yard. Whether it’s gardening tools, kids’ toys or a couple of books you like to enjoy in the lounge chair, having your things strewn around can look disorganized and unkempt. In order to tidy up your outdoor space while adding a touch of design, you need an outdoor basket.
Before you purchase an outdoor basket, first consider what kinds of things you’re going to store in it. This will help you determine the size, shape and material of the basket that will work best for you. For example, do you need a spot for a couple of blankets you keep out for the evenings or for skipping ropes, basketballs and helmets?
When you’re thinking about the size and shape of the outdoor basket, also consider where you will keep it. For example, do you want the basket to sit next to the patio chairs on your deck or will the basket be kept in your shed. Measure the space so you have an accurate idea of the dimensions of the basket you can accommodate. Keep shape in mind as it affects not only the functionality and the storage, but adds style to your space as well.
The Outdoor Basket Buying Guide
- Outdoor basket materials need to be waterproof and sturdy to withstand harsh rays from the sun and extreme hot and cold temperatures. Hardwoods, teak, eucalyptus, stainless steel, aluminum, resin and synthetic wicker are good options. These materials are sturdy, long-lasting, durable and can withstand the elements outdoors.
- Consider whether you’ll need a lid or cover for your outdoor basket or if keeping it open best suits your needs. It will depend on what you intend to keep in the basket. If those items are waterproof and weather-proof, like gardening tools, for example, you likely won’t need an outdoor basket with a lid. For other items like blankets or books, it’s best to keep them in an outdoor basket that is covered.
- Decide whether you plan to leave the outdoor basket outdoors at all times or whether you will be bringing it inside, to a covered patio, in the garage or in the shed when there is extreme weather like snow, ice, rain or high heat. Even if the outdoor basket is weatherproof, you can extend its life by protecting it from the elements during harsh conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide