KYDA Waterproof Highlighter Face & Body Makeup
Last updated date: July 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Makeups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Makeup you should buy.
Update as July 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Body Makeup for a detailed review of all the top body makeups.
This liquid highlighting cream offers a subtle yet luxurious look. The shimmery formula is lightweight and will not cake or settle into wrinkles and fine lines. It can be removed with soap and water. Get it in shades like Rose Gold and Coral Orange.
In our analysis, the KYDA KYDA Waterproof Highlighter Face & Body Makeup placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Glow Your Face & Body: This liquid highlighter cream with illuminating ingredients is common to the face and body that adds light to the face for a glowing, leave skin looking sun-kissed and feeling luxuriously soft looking complexion. Natural Ingredients: This body luminizer formulated with moisturizing formula, light texture and will not cake or settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Multiple Usages: Use it alone for a light reflective strobing effect even on top of powder, or add them to your favorite liquid foundation or skincare product for an all-over glow. Easy to Apply and Clean: Apply the illuminant to your body and push it away, you can spread over wanted areas and it will dry within moments. Clean easily with a little soap and water, the product will be washed off.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Makeups
You’ve got lots of products for your face, but what about the rest of your body? Body makeup is a next-level beauty product for those who want to conceal any imperfections on areas other than the face, such as legs, arms and collarbone. Whether you want to cover up an old tattoo or mask a scar, body makeup can help you do it.
You’re probably wondering if you can just use the makeup products for your face on the rest of your body. Yes, you can — but they won’t be as effective. The skin on your face is highly delicate compared to the skin on your body, so the makeup for your face is formulated with less pigment. Body makeup, on the other hand, is made with a higher pigment concentration so it will be more effective in concealing marks, scars and tattoos on your body.
Additionally, face makeup has a higher price point than body makeup, so you’ll be using up your valuable face products much faster if you apply them elsewhere. Plus, products designed for the face may be too dry for other areas of your body.
The most important criteria to look for when you’re buying body makeup is the shade. It should match your skin tone as closely as possible so that it will look natural and blend in well. If you find that the product you’ve chosen is too dark, you can try to lighten it up a bit by combining it with body moisturizer. If the product is too light, it will stand out too much. You’ll probably have to build layers for complete coverage, so keep that in mind.
Another aspect to consider is whether the product is waterproof and sweat-resistant. After all, you don’t want it to rub off if you’re caught in the rain, for example, or if it’s a hot day and you’re perspiring. The makeup should last all day without drying up and flaking off or transferring to clothing.
The Body Makeup Buying Guide
- When it comes to sheen and shimmer, you have few options in terms of body makeup. Consider what kind of look you want to achieve, where on your body you’re wearing the makeup, and the time of day to determine whether you should stick with a matte product or if you can add a bit of shine.
- Have you ever noticed you sometimes end up with face makeup smears on your shirt neckline? This type of product transfer can happen with body makeup as well. Opt for products that say they are transfer-resistant. You can also use a setting powder over body makeup to keep it in place.
- Should your body makeup shade be the same as your face makeup shade? It may not be. If you protect your face from the sun with hats and sunglasses, that area may be less tanned than the upper arms or the tops of the feet. Or, if your face is more often exposed to UV rays than other parts of your body, like your legs, you may actually require lighter makeup there. Consider how tanned your skin is in the area you want to match before you buy.
- In order to apply body makeup, using your hands may be best. The warmth from your skin can help loosen the formula and make it even more spreadable. Using a makeup brush after can also really blend the product in to your skin so it looks flawless.
- Can you contour with body makeup? Absolutely. Just grab a product that is one or two shades darker than your skin color and apply it in certain areas to provide more definition and depth.
- It’s important to wash the makeup off before you go to sleep. Otherwise, you risk clogging your pores and damaging your skin. Remove body makeup with makeup remover and then jump in the shower to exfoliate your skin. Be sure to moisturize thoroughly when you’re done.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide