Kute ‘n’ Koo UPF 50+ Quick Dry Boys’ Swim Trunks, Sailboat
Last updated date: July 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Boy Swim Trunks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Boy Swim Trunks you should buy.
Update as July 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Little Boy Swim Trunks for a detailed review of all the top little boy swim trunks.
Young guys love the adjustable waist and three pockets in these good-looking bathing suits. These swim trunks are offered in sizes 2T to 18/20, and they are made with durable polyester fabric that offers UPF 50+ sun protection.
In our analysis, the Kute 'n' Koo Kute 'n' Koo UPF 50+ Quick Dry Boys' Swim Trunks, Sailboat placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft Fabric. This big boy's swim trunk is made of 100% durably comfortable polyester that kids love. Easy Care. Our boy's board shorts is quick dry and machine washable. Adjustable Waist. This boy's swim shorts comes with an fully adjustable waist. It will fit most boys from toddlers, little boys to big boys. Three Pockets. There are 2 side pockets and one additional pocket in this boy bathing swimsuits. True to the Size. Our swim trunks are made for standard US boy's size. Sizing from toddler 2T to big boy 18/20.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Boy Swim Trunks
Little boys are always outgrowing their clothes, and seasonal items like swim trunks are something parents can count on needing to buy new every summer.
As a general rule, boys’ swim trunks hit either just above or just below the knees. The preferred length is a personal decision, but longer suits are thought to be more on-trend by some. These are also referred to as “board shorts” and have a narrower fit and look.
Shorter swim trunks are called “swim shorts” and are designed with looser fits as opposed to tighter, even shorter styles worn by adults and for competitive swimming.
Boys’ swim trunks are offered in toddler sizes and can go up to older boys’ size 20. Most of this swim attire is made from thin, quick-drying polyester material, with nylon mesh liners for support and to prevent chafing. Some have elastic waistbands, while others are made with drawstrings. Elastic will keep the trunks more secure on the waist. Many also come with pockets, which active kids will appreciate.
The Little Boy Swim Trunks Buying Guide
- Look at the manufacturer’s size chart, and measure the child to figure out what size he needs. The trunks should not sag or be loose, but they should also not be too tight. Kids like to play by the pool and on the beach, so make sure the trunks are secure so they stay put.
- Chlorine-resistant fabrics are great for boys who spend a lot of time in swimming pools.
- UPF protection is another good feature to look for. Many little boys’ swim trunks come in fabrics that offer UPF 50+ protection.
- You can probably find a swim trunk pattern that your boy will like, such as airplanes, tropical scenes or robots. Get his approval before buying, and he will be more likely to wear the trunks often.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide