KRUPS F203 Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder
Last updated date: October 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spice Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spice Grinder you should buy.
Update as October 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spice Grinder for a detailed review of all the top spice grinders.
In addition to grinding spices, this grinder can also handle nuts and herbs. It can even grind enough beans to produce 12 cups of coffee. The lid-activated safety switch is an excellent feature, especially if you have small children at home.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the KRUPS Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Grind whole coffee beans quickly and efficiently with this powerful KRUPS coffee grinder. Instead of buying pre-ground coffee, try brewing your coffee with freshly ground beans. It will provide a rich aroma and full-bodied flavor for better-tasting coffee. In addition to coffee beans, the versatile grinder can be used for chopping or grinding nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices. With its compact and sleek looking, the KRUPS coffee grinder makes a convenient and useful addition to any kitchen. In addition to coffee beans, the versatile grinder can be used for chopping or grinding nuts, seeds, herbs and spices. Sharp, stainless-steel blades for fast-even grinding. Delivers consistent results.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spice Grinders
Nothing adds flavor to a dish like fresh spices. If you enjoy cooking, you’ll want to invest in a spice grinder. This essential kitchen tool allows you to take garlic, flaxseed and basil and turn them into a powder that can be used to create a delicious meal that diners will talk about for days to come.
As you browse the various spice grinders on the market, you’ll want to consider their construction. Some are made out of plastic, while others have an aluminum or stainless steel design. Models made out of a heavy-duty zinc alloy, however, are ideal, as they are reliable and durable.
Look at the spice grinder’s capabilities next. For example, many models are designed solely for use with dried ingredients. Others are even more specific, as they may only work with salt or pepper. You may want to look for a grinder that is also able to grind both dry and wet ingredients. A two-blade attachment is best for dry ingredients, like nuts and sesame seeds, while a four-blade attachment works with wet ingredients, such as garlic and pesto.
Check the capacity of the spice grinder. Most come with receptacles that collect the spice and you’ll want to make sure that they can handle the amount of grinding you plan to do. The KRUPS Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, for example, is able to grind enough coffee beans to produce 12 cups of coffee.
Determine how easy the spice grinder is to use. Some models simply require the touch of a button once the ingredients have been placed in the chamber. You won’t have to do any hand cranking or physical work to turn your spices into a powder. There are also models out there that operate by pressing down on the lid.
Consider any extra features that make one spice grinder more attractive than another. The Golden Bell 2-Inch Spice Herb Grinder has a lid made of neodymium magnets, which prevents the spices from spilling out. You’ll find other models that come with pollen scrapers, as well as grinders that have built-in power cord storage.
The Spice Grinder Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most spice grinders have cords that are short and not retractable. You’ll need to be near an outlet to use them.
- Although many spice grinders have a few parts that are dishwasher safe, there is an easy way to keep them clean in between uses. Measure out 1/4 cup of dried rice and pour it into the chamber of your spice grinder. Grind for 60 seconds. The rice will release any dried spice and soak up any remaining oils. Dump the rice into the trash and finish cleaning the grinder by wiping it down with a wet, lint-free cloth.
- Some spice grinders include a complimentary pollen scraper with their grinder. If they don’t, you may want to consider purchasing a small brush to help lift and remove the remaining powder in the machine.
- Always check to make sure the spice grinder you’re interested in is able to handle those hard-to-grind spices. Peppercorns, for example, are notoriously hard to grind and not all machines are capable of turning them into a fine powder.
- Spice grinders come in a variety of price ranges, which means you’ll have no problem finding a model that fits within your budget. The Golden Bell 2-Inch Spice Herb Grinder has the most affordable price tag. You’ll pay the most for the Krups Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, as it offers one-touch operation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide