Krokori Rectangular Baker & Casserole Dish
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bakers And Casserole Dishes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baker And Casserole Dish you should buy.
Update as May 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baker And Casserole Dish for a detailed review of all the top bakers and casserole dishes.
Whether you're preparing a meal for family or a church potluck dinner, this baker and casserole dish is an excellent choice. The sides feature an attractive wavy pattern that adds a bit of style and the dish itself is constructed from a chip-resistant ceramic. The dish is safe in temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be cleaned effortlessly in a dishwasher.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Krokori Rectangular Baker & Casserole Dish placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Unique wavy and fashion display. The Krokori bakeware features unique wavy pattern design and bright color for easy daily use. Classical and remarkable display can be a charming decoration in your table and kitchen. Long lasting color and easy cleanup. The baking dishes are made of high quality glaze. Odor-free hybrid ceramic resists flaking or chipping, long lasting and offer unique baked good experience and very easy cleanup. Durable and safety under high temperature. This baking pan is made of durable, high temperature material, oven safe to 500°F. It can be used in the oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. NOTE: No direct fire and induction cooker. Exquisite double ear handles design. Non-slip double handles for more safety. NOTE: Please use the Anti-hot gloves (excludes) to take the bakeware out when it is still hot. The baking trays can nest within one another for convenient storage. Multi-functional. This baking tray is suitable for pizza, bread, lasagna, spaghetti, chicken, meat, beef, roasting, vegetables, storing and reheating leftovers and etc. Set includes 1 piece bakeware dimension:13"L x 9"W x 2.7"H (33x22x7cm).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bakers And Casserole Dishes
Casseroles are a handy dish for busy families and couples who don’t want to prepare a meal after coming home from work late at night. They include all the components of a delicious dinner in one pan and can be cooked and frozen for consumption later on. That means meals can be prepared on Sunday and simply heated up at dinner time throughout the rest of the week.
If you’re in the market for a new baker or casserole dish, there are a few features you’ll want to look for.
First, determine whether you want a ceramic casserole pan or one made of glass. While the ceramic models are sturdy and durable, they don’t have clear sides like the glass models that allow you to monitor your dish while it cooks. The Libbey Glass Oval Casserole Baking Dish has this feature and even comes with a handy matching lead-free glass lid that keeps the food nice and moist while it cooks. Another benefit of the Libbey baking dish is that it’s stackable. If you purchase more than one, you won’t use up any extra space in your cabinet.
Second, consider the size of the casserole dish you need to make your favorite meals. If you need a variety of sizes, you can go with the Libbey Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set, 3-Piece, which comes with a small, medium and large dish. You could use the small dish for an appetizer, the medium baker for a tasty dessert and the large pan for a main meal.
Third, review the casserole dish for ease of use. For example, some models have a glazed interior that is stain-resistant and a cinch to clean. They may also come with side handles to make moving the pan from the oven to a trivet on the dining room table a breeze.
Finally, you’ll want to pay attention to how much heat the casserole dish can take. Quality dishes are oven-safe up to 520 degrees Fahrenheit. Models made from all-natural materials are also great at retaining heat, which means the pan stays warmer longer while it rests on your table or countertop.
The Baker And Casserole Dish Buying Guide
- Most casserole dishes are not meant to be heated on a stovetop, as they can explode. Stick to cooking casseroles in the oven or microwave unless otherwise noted on the product packaging.
- If your casserole dish is made of stoneware, you’ll need to care for it following the manufacturer’s directions. This type of pan can chip or crack if not properly cared for.
- Always wash a casserole dish after purchasing it. They typically are shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse and need to be cleaned before food is placed and cooked in them.
- Not all casserole dishes have a nonstick surface. If your model fits this description, you’ll want to use a nonstick cooking spray or a little butter to grease the pan before you use it. Otherwise, you may end up with stuck-on foods that are hard to clean.
- If you prepare your casserole ahead of time for consumption later in the week, don’t freeze it unless you’ve cooked the meat entirely.
- Always label any casseroles you place in the freezer with a name and the date it was prepared. You can expect most casseroles to last between two and three months in the freezer, although some may be good for as long as six months.
- When it comes to price, you’ll find the basic casserole models are the most affordable. Bakers with a heavier construction that can withstand higher oven temperatures are more moderately priced. Sets that include multiple pieces tend to command a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide