KOS Organic Greens Blend Superfood Powder
Last updated date: December 8, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Super Greens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Super Greens you should buy.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the KOS KOS Organic Greens Blend Superfood Powder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Super Greens for a detailed review of all the top super greens.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
kos logo for super green drink FINALLY AN EASY (AND DELICIOUS) WAY TO GET YOUR VEGGIES! It’s not easy being green, especially if you are a piece of fresh vegetable that keeps getting ignored by people. Studies show that we need to eat 2 servings of veggies each day to maintain exceptional health. Unfortunately, washing, peeling and chopping daily can consume a lot of precious time in your busy lifestyle. If you want to enjoy the energy-boosting and health-giving benefits of several vegetables in a tasty beverage, a superfood greens powdered drink is the way to go. Our Organic Greens Blend Supplement gives you a plateful of protein, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in one delicious glass. kos tasty green drink ALKALIZES THE BODY Studies show that it is important to alkalize our body in order to neutralize the acids within. Consuming too little vegetables promotes acidity, which can result in negative health issues, such as chronic fatigue, indigestion, low energy levels and migraine headaches. Our greens superfood supplement is packed with organic wheatgrass and oat grass which helps to lower your pH levels and promote alkalinity. What you get are better bone health, increased energy levels and deeper, more restful sleep at night. kos superfood SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION Are you constantly experiencing stomach discomforts? Our green juice drink features a Digestive Prebiotic Blend, which promotes a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract. This ensures optimal nutrient absorption, digestion and assimilation. Prebiotics reduce the occurrence of digestive discomforts, such as nausea, constipation and bloating, usually triggered by improperly digested food. NON GMO VEGAN NSF MADE IN THE USA USDA ORGANIC ALL-ORGANIC INGREDIENTS For health-oriented individuals like you, it is very important to stay away from artificial ingredients and synthetic additives. Our veggie and superfood blend contains only USDA-Organic and all-natural extracts. We don’t add in any fillers, preservatives, dairy, soy or gluten in the manufacturing process. This product is made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility and tested by a third party laboratory to ensure quality, safety and potency. spirulina chlorella wheatgrass kale Spirulina Spirulina contains leucine, isoleucine and valine. These are the muscle building proteins so beloved of iron-pumping persons. Chlorella Chlorella is your go-to for selenium and iodine; two of your immune system's favorite tough guys. Nevermind the increase of oxygen uptake and aerobic fortitude. Wheatgrass Wheatgrass enzymes sooth your bilious belly, while key nutrients collar toxins and give them the back-door bum's rush into Lake Porcelain. Kale Kale is loaded with powerful antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Super Greens
Consuming enough daily vegetables and nutrient-dense foods can be hard for some. Fortunately, powders filled with super greens are an excellent solution. Consumers can mix a scoop of the powder with a glass of water or toss a scoop into their morning smoothie. Some formulas, like the Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder, can even be baked into a cupcake or dinner casserole.
As you search for the best super greens, you’ll want to carefully examine the product label. If you have any food allergies, for example, you want to look for the words gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free. The Nested Naturals Powder Super Greens takes it a step further by also pointing out that their formula is USDA-Certified Organic, 100% vegan and non-GMO.
Look at the ingredients list to determine the exact nutrients that make up the super green powder. The Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix has 50 different vitamins, minerals and enzymes that do everything from increasing your energy levels to boosting your immune system to aiding your digestive tract in breaking down food. Keep in mind that you also want a formula that is quickly absorbed by your body. This allows your body to begin reaping the benefits sooner, which helps get your day started on the right foot.
Once you know the super green powder has the nutrients your looking for, you’ll want to consider taste. The NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood is free of sugar and has a pleasant berry taste. Other formulas are sweetened with monk fruit. If you aren’t sure whether you’ll like the super greens, try one that comes with a satisfaction-guarantee.
DYWM Fun Fact
The term “superfood” is a bit generic, but you can think of it as a way to point out that a product contains a number of nutrients that are known to be beneficial to the body. Here are a few common foods that are often referred to as superfoods.
- Blueberries: This delicious fruit is one of the richest in antioxidants, followed closely by cranberries.
- Turmeric: You’ll find turmeric in the spice aisle at your grocery store. It’s excellent at reducing inflammation.
- Quinoa: Quinoa is actually a seed and it is used to provide our bodies with a total of nine essential amino acids.
- Kale: We all know it’s important to eat our dark leafy greens. Kale is an excellent choice, as it is loaded with vitamins A, K and C.
The Super Greens Buying Guide
- Not all super green powders are 100% organic. There may be a few organic ingredients in the powder, but the rest are non-organic.
- Some nutrition labels lack important information. If you find this to be the case, don’t hesitate to call the company with your questions.
- You may find some super green powders have strong odors and aren’t as palatable as others.
- It’s good practice to have your physician review the ingredients and give you the go-ahead before you start using any type of supplement, including super greens. For example, one brand may contain a vitamin that is four times higher than the recommended daily value, while another has a tendency to cause diarrhea in certain individuals.
- Since many super greens are designed to boost your energy, you’ll want to take them in the morning instead of at night. Otherwise, you may have trouble sleeping.
- When you compare the prices of super green powders, it’s more important that you consider the number of servings for the price instead of the number of ounces in the super greens container.