KOS Immunity Community Bundle Set
Last updated date: July 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top KOS Protein Powders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best KOS Protein Powder you should buy.
Editor's Note July 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kos Protein Powder for a detailed review of all the top kos protein powders.
Everyone loves the savings of a good bundle and this protein powder set fits the bill. It's designed to give your immunity a boost and contains organic greens and organic spirulina. All of the ingredients are non-GMO and designed to taste great when mixed with a glass of water.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the KOS KOS Immunity Community Bundle Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This bundle is close to the staff's hearts at the KOS headquarters. It provides digestive support, healthy proteins, immunity supporting microingredients and quite frankly, its delicious. On any given day there is sure to be one of these delicious shakes being whipped up in our break room. 5 PROTEIN BLEND: We incorporate 100% non-GMO Pea, Flax Seed, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seed and Chia Seed Protein into our proprietary formula, all of which are USDA organic, gluten, soy and dairy free. REAL WHOLE-FOOD NUTRIENTS: We incorporate 100% non-GMO USDA Organic Wheatgrass, Oat Grass, Spirulina, Chlorella, Kale, and Broccoli into our super green powder to boost your immune system, flush toxins and take down the stress levels. Every batch is tested to ensure our formula is perfect every time. UNIVERSAL SUPERFOOD: Blue spirulina powder is a rock star in the “feed the world” discussion. Naturally high in essential nutrients like B-12 and Vitamin A and also known to be an effective natural mouth wash.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On KOS Protein Powders
Protein is an important part of every person’s diet and if you find you’re not getting enough through your meals, you may want to add a supplement. Protein supplements are also a good choice for weight management, as well as for pre- and post-workout nutrition. When choosing a protein powder, you want to make sure you’re getting pure ingredients without added sugar and artificial ingredients. If those things matter to you, Kos has a line of protein powders that fit the bill.
When choosing a protein powder from the Kos line, flavor may be your top priority. While the company says that all of its formulas are delicious, you may prefer vanilla over chocolate, or maybe you want something more exotic, like chocolate peanut butter or mint chocolate chip.
The line of Kos protein powders are also plant-based, vegan-friendly and contain no genetically modified organisms. The company promises its ingredients are all-natural, responsibly sourced and free of unnecessary additives like artificial flavors and colors.
Always review the amount of protein you’re getting per serving before choosing which protein powder you’d like to add to your diet. The chocolate-flavored Kos Organic Plant Protein Powder, for example, contains 20 grams of protein that are derived from peas, flax seeds, quinoa, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds.
Individuals who are looking at protein powder as a weight management tool would do well with either the chocolate chip mint-flavored Kos Organic Plant Protein Powder or the vanilla-flavored Kos Organic Plant Protein Powder. Both contain soluble fiber that is known for keeping you feeling full longer than if you just consumed protein by itself.
If you find you need more than just a protein supplement, Kos also sells a bundle that includes supplements aimed at giving your immune system a boost. With the bundle, you’ll get the protein powder, an organic greens blend to support your digestive system and an organic spirulina blend for increased immunity.
The KOS Protein Powder Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the Food and Drug Administration does not regulate any dietary supplements and cannot vouch for any claims made about them.
- Always contact you physician before adding any dietary supplement to your diet, including protein powder. There may be ingredients with the supplement that you may be allergic to, such as peanuts, as well as ingredients that may not be ideal when combined with certain medications.
- Feel free to add a few healthy ingredients to your protein powder to give it more flavor. For example, the chocolate peanut butter Kos Organic Plant Protein Powder would also taste great when blended with ice and a banana. Strawberries and blueberries and even a little honey can be added to virtually any of the Kos protein powders for more flavor, too.
- There are many ways to reuse a Kos protein powder container after you’ve made your final shake. You can give it to your child to decorate and use as a piggy bank, place it on a desk to hold all your pens and pencils or turn it into a vase for your flowers. The containers also make great leftover jars. If you enjoy baking cookies, wash the empty jar and use it to keep those freshly baked cookies from going stale.
- Although the Kos protein powders don’t vary by much in price, you may wish to compare the prices to choose the one that is the most affordable. The chocolate Kos Organic Plant Protein Powder is the cheapest of the bunch, when measured by price per ounce, followed by the chocolate mint and vanilla versions. The chocolate peanut butter-flavored Kos Organic Plant Protein Powder has the highest cost per ounce.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide