Kootek Multi-Functional Clear Drawer Organizer
Last updated date: December 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drawer Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drawer Organizer you should buy.
Update as December 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Drawer Organizer for a detailed review of all the top drawer organizers.
If you're looking for a large drawer organizer set that can accommodate everything from make-up to kitchen utensils, then this set is for you. You'll receive a total of 16 pieces, each of which is constructed from an easy-to-clean plastic. The trays are made up of five different sizes, so you can keep your supplies divided and organized as needed.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the Kootek Multi-Functional Clear Drawer Organizer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Versatile Drawer Organizer - Fit nicely into different drawers, such as vanity/dresser/bathroom/kitchen/office drawers, perfect to organize cosmetics, makeup tools, hair accessories, nail polish, jewelry, toothpaste, hairbrushes, medicine, silverware, office supplies, etc. Multiple Sizes Bins - 5 different sizes but total 16-piece trays offer a few combinations to fit in a variety of drawers, help keep miscellaneous objects sorted. Premium Material - Made of durable plastic, clear design makes it easy to see your stuff and access what you want quickly, convenient for use. Organizer Measures - Divided organizers set can keep different sizes of items organized. 16-Piece Set size approx.: 9.6 by 6.4 by 1.9 inches (1-Pack); 6.4 by 6.4 by 1.9 inches (2-Pack); 9.6 by 3.2 by 1.9 inches (2-Pack); 6.4 by 3.2 by 1.9 inches (5-Pack); 3.2 by 3.2 by 1.9 inches (6-Pack). Easy to Care - Only requires a damp warm soapy sponge or cloth for fast and effortless cleaning. A great storage option for your drawers, makes everything look neat and organized.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drawer Organizers
Whether you’re doing a mass spring cleaning or combating year-round clutter, one thing’s for sure: Your drawers are where the real battle takes place. It only takes a second to toss something into a drawer and deal with it “later,” but it takes hours to detangle the resulting mess of odds and ends when you finally get around to it. You can keep your drawers in fighting shape 24/7 with the right drawer organizers.
There’s an organizer for every drawer in your house. Struggling to find your lucky socks? Honeycomb dividers give each pair its own cubby. Combing through dull pencils and paperclips to locate your good pen? Expandable dividers create an organized heaven in every desk drawer. Trying to stash away scarves and sweaters until next winter? Linen storage cubes keep your soft items in shape.
Drawer organizers are made from different materials, depending on their intended job. Many clothing organizers are made from linen or other fabrics. Dividers for your bathroom or kitchen have a tougher construction. You’ll see a lot of tough plastic or lighter materials that have a little bend to them in these organizers.
Many clothing organizers come with fun features, like sections specifically for bras or mold-proof materials. That might not sound like an essential, but it will prevent your organizer from developing a moldy smell if you put clothes away before they’ve completely dried. Many are also collapsible for easy storage — that’s handy if you’re packing them up for a move.
Honeycomb-style organizers are popular for underwear and accessory drawers. They offer a space for each individual pair of underwear or socks, and they’re easy for kids to use.
Plastic kitchen or desk organizers are usually expandable and retractable to fit different size drawers. You can place them in your drawers running from front to back or side to side. Those customization options are useful if you want organizers that you can move from drawer to drawer.
Now that you’ve got a handle on your drawer organizer basics, check out our additional info in the Tips & Advice section.
The Drawer Organizer Buying Guide
- Measure your drawers before you buy. Organizers are designed to fit in most standard dresser or desk drawers, but they might not work in older or more eclectic furniture. You’ll want to pay special attention to your drawer’s height. May organizers are adjustable by length and width, but you can’t do much about an organizer that’s too tall for your drawer.
- Soft plastic organizers can often be cut to size for a perfect fit. Go for these if you have smaller or irregularly-shaped drawers.
- Fabric dresser organizers will keep you sane when you’re rushing to get dressed in the morning, but they might not work out if you have larger clothes. Bra organizers are a trickier item. Nest your bras together and measure them out, then compare that to the size of the bra organizer in question.
- If you’re installing plastic organizers, make sure you push them hard against the bottom of the drawer so they don’t spring out when you’re not expecting it.
- Plastic organizers sometimes come with drawer-protecting features, like foam ends or a locking mechanism. The highest quality organizers will have both of these.
- Choose the right organizer for the job. You’ll want tougher plastic organizers for desk or kitchen drawers. They’ll hold up to pen and pencil marks or nicks from knives or other kitchen utensils. Soft organizers are better for clothing. They can expand a bit if you’re packing a lot of socks or shirts inside them, and they often come in sets that are designed for specific items of clothing.
- If you buy a set of clothing organizers, you can remove individual boxes from the drawer on laundry day to maintain order from your drawer to your washer and back.
- Properly cleaning your organizers will keep them in top shape for years. Plastic organizers usually clean up quick with a few swipes of a disinfectant cloth. Fabric organizers can be spot cleaned with water or a stain-removing pen. You can also spritz them with an air freshener or Febreze to keep them smelling fresh. Drawer sachets with dried lavender or other flowers and herbs are another option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide