KoolBrew Copper Roze Moscow Mule Mug Set, 4-Piece
Last updated date: March 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Moscow Mule Copper Mugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Moscow Mule Copper Mug you should buy.
Update as June 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Moscow Mule Copper Mugs for a detailed review of all the top moscow mule copper mugs.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the KoolBrew Copper Roze Moscow Mule Mug Set, 4-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHAT'S INSIDE THE GIFT BOX Moscow Mule Gift set of 2 100% copper mule mugs in an authentic barrel shape, and 2 wooden coasters. Mule Mugs and coasters are engraved with the Copper Roze logo..STAY HEALTHY Copper Roze Moscow Mule Mugs are made from food-safe solid copper. Pure copper has health benefits that drinkware made from other materials does not have. There is a reason why bringing water into your home via copper pipes is the most preferred method. If you drink from a Copper Roze mug, you just might get fewer colds this winter. KEEP YOUR DRINK ICY COLD These pure copper mugs serve as a thermal conductor, so the copper retains the cold. With ice in your drink, the copper causes the outside of your mug to chill, while maintaining the icy cold temperature of your drink and causing the ice to melt more slowly. No more problems with melting ice diluting your drink. ENTERTAIN WITH A FLAIR Use these elegant hammered copper mugs to entertain and be the envy of your friends, or just get your kids to drink their milk from these shiny solid copper mugs. Either way, you can't go wrong with these elegantly designed durable all copper mugs. LOVING CARE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE To care for your mugs properly, wash in warm soapy water after use. Always dry thoroughly with a cloth to avoid water stains. Copper may tarnish over time. To remove tarnish, polish with a copper cleaner, or use a home-made mixture of vinegar or lemon and salt. To maintain the copper's luster, hand washing is preferable to the dishwasher.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
When enjoying a refreshing cocktail with a loved one or a few friends, you want your drink to stay nice and cold. Moscow Mule copper mugs are a great way to accomplish this. The important thing is that you go with a mug set that is made entirely of copper, as some sets mix in stainless steel, tin or nickel to cut costs. The pure copper will chill your drink within seconds.
Check that the Moscow Mule mugs are certified for food safety. Typically, they will have a food-grade lacquer coating that won’t affect your drinking experience but will add a layer of protection to prevent the copper from tarnishing. It also provides a nice shine.
Review the design and craftsmanship of the Moscow Mule mugs next. Look for a smooth lip, large welded handles and a hand-hammered design throughout the body of the mugs. The attention to detail is what really makes these mugs stand out.
Consider any extras that the Moscow Mule set is offering. It’s actually quite common for the set to come with bonus items. A few popular options include matching copper straws, straw cleaning brushes, coasters and shot glasses. Some mug sets also include a downloadable ebook with a host of cocktail recipes to try.
The Moscow Mule Copper Mug Buying Guide
- While pure copper mugs are beautiful, you’ll need to be prepared for the added maintenance they require, otherwise, they will begin oxidizing.
- Always hand wash your Moscow Mule mugs with mild dish soap and warm water. Never use acidic liquids or harsh cleaning products, as they may tarnish the surface of your mugs.
- It is best not to buy Moscow Mule mugs with rivet joints, as they are known for breeding bacteria. Opt for mugs with welded handles instead.
- When deciding between two or three Moscow Mule mug sets, it is helpful to consider the price per mug. Some sets come with four mugs, while others only have two. You’ll find the Advanced Mixology Moscow Mule Copper Mugs, 4-Pac is one of the more affordable sets on the market. The Advanced Mixology Mule Science Moscow Mule Mugs, 4-Pack and the A29 Handcrafted Moscow Mule Mugs, 4-Pack are moderately priced, while the Benicci Copper Moscow Mule Mugs, 2-Pack comes in as the most expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide