Koolatron Adjustable Shelves Countertop Wine Cooler Refrigerator
Last updated date: September 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Cooler Refrigerators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Cooler Refrigerator you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wine Cooler Refrigerator for a detailed review of all the top wine cooler refrigerators.
This wine cooler refrigerator is designed to accommodate up to six bottles of your favorite wine. It comes in a sleek black that looks good on any kitchen countertop. The one-touch digital control is easy to operate. It allows for setting the temperature between 46 and 66 degrees Fahrenheit.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Koolatron Adjustable Shelves Countertop Wine Cooler Refrigerator placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Affordable Luxury: This elegant freestanding wine fridge holds up to 6 standard-sized wine bottles and fits perfectly on a table or countertop so you can get the most out of your favorite vintages. Touch Screen Controls: External controls and digital display let you view and adjust the temperature or turn the interior light on or off without opening the door so the cool air stays inside your wine cooler where it belongs. Freestanding Convenience: You can place this compact freestanding wine cellar anywhere there is a power source so your favourite wines are always close at hand. UV Protective Glass Door: Double-paned mirrored glass door protects your wine from damage by harmful UV rays while soft interior lighting subtly highlights your wine collection. Reliable Efficient Cooling: Eco-friendly thermoelectric technology efficiently cools to 46-66°F (8-18°C) without any vibration or harmful CFCs to ensure your wine is kept at an optimal temperature.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Cooler Refrigerators
Whether you frequently host dinner parties, or you simply enjoy a glass of wine with your meals, a wine cooler refrigerator is an excellent purchase. You’ll be able to keep your favorite wines at an ideal temperature, so that they are ready for consumption at a moment’s notice.
Before you browse the available wine cooler refrigerators on the market, you need to take a look at your kitchen or dining space. There are larger models that sit right on your floor, vertical units that fit in between a counter and a table and miniature models that rest right on your counter or tabletop.
Determine how many wine bottles you’d like the wine cooler refrigerator to hold, assuming you have the space. There are units that fit just 12 bottles, as well as coolers that can hold 15 and 18 bottles.
Check the temperature settings next. There are single zones with adjustable temperatures between 52 and 64-degrees Fahrenheit, as well as dual zones that allow you to keep white wines colder than your red wines. Look for an easy-to-use digital display that also has a button that turns on an internal light, so that you can view the bottles in the evening light.
Consider a wine cooler refrigerator that is energy efficient, has low to no vibration and runs quietly. It’s an added bonus if the model also keeps out UV light and has a secure door seal to prevent moisture.
Homes with small children will need a wine cooler refrigerator with an automatic child lock. This type of lock will activate a few seconds after the cooler’s door has closed to keep young ones from accessing a bottle when parents aren’t in the room.
The Wine Cooler Refrigerator Buying Guide
- Not all wine coolers have door locks to keep children out.
- Larger bottles might not fit on certain wine racks. You may need to remove a rack to store them, which means the cooler won’t be able to hold its listed number of wine bottles.
- White wines are typically stored in cooler temperatures than red wines. If you prefer white wine, keep this in mind as you browse the available wine cooler refrigerators, as some have limited temperature settings.
- Wine cooler refrigerator prices vary by the number of bottles they hold, as well as the number of extra features they have. When comparing prices, it’s a good idea to divide the overall price by the number of bottles the unit holds. If the unit has extra features, you’ll want to take that into consideration after you know the price per bottle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide