KONY Knee-High Long Socks For Women, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Socks For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Sock For Women you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Long Socks For Women for a detailed review of all the top long socks for women.
You can wear these long socks while playing soccer, riding a bike or just walking around town. They come right below the knee and are comfortable for all-day wear. The material is a blend of cotton, polyester and polyurethane.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the KONY Knee-High Long Socks For Women, 3-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: 84% cotton, 11% polyester, 5% polyurethane. Made in Korea. Design: Basic solid colors and triple stripe colors. comfortable stretch for all day wear. These socks are designed to wear right below the knee for a casual look. Quality: Premium cotton material provides excellent moisture management, and maximized breathability, providing a pleasant wear experience all day. Ideal for soccer, baseball, running, hiking, cycling, climbing, golf, yoga, any kind of exercise. Perfect Gift Idea: All season cotton socks are perfect for christmas, birthdays, mother’s day, girlfriends, daughters or any kind of day. Care & size: Machine wash, tumble dry low, No bleach. Women’s shoe size 5-9.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Socks For Women
Long socks for women may seem like a plain clothing item, but they can be used to accentuate your style or improve your health. There are a number of different kinds of long socks for women available, so it’s important to figure out which ones will work best for you.
A common type of long sock for women is the compression sock. These are tight-fitting socks that are designed to gently squeeze your leg around your ankle and become looser the higher up they go. They are best for those who have circulation or mobility issues. For example, if you’re pregnant, compression socks can help your legs feel more comfortable. They are also a good option to wear when you’re going on a long flight and won’t be able to walk around for several hours to improve your circulation.
In addition to their health benefits, long socks for women can also be work for the sake of utility. For example, if you’re planning to spend a lot of time outdoors in the cold, long socks keep your feet, ankles and legs warm. They are ideal when you’re hiking, backpacking or going for long walks outside as well.
The Long Sock For Women Buying Guide
- The size and fit of the socks is key to achieving the benefits. If the socks are too loose, you will not be able to get the benefits of a compression sock. If they are too tight, they may be uncomfortable to wear. Plus, socks that don’t fit right also don’t look good with your outfit. Be sure to read the sizing chart and measure your foot and leg to get the best fit. Keep in mind that most manufacturers use their own measurements and can differ from brand to brand.
- A quick-drying fabric is key, especially if you do a lot of physical activity in your socks. Whether you’re running track, riding your bike or going for a hike, your feet are likely to sweat. You could also end up stepping in a puddle, which can soak through your shoe to your sock. It’s best to go with a lightweight material that will wick moisture away from your foot and will dry quickly.
- Not all socks are the same length. Most compression socks fall just below the knee, while long socks for fashion often sit a few inches above the knee or mid-thigh. Consider which style is best for your needs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide