KONA Conical Burr Mill Manual Coffee Grinder
Last updated date: April 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Manual Coffee Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Manual Coffee Grinder you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Manual Coffee Grinder for a detailed review of all the top manual coffee grinders.
This versatile manual coffee grinder provides 18 different grind settings, so you can achieve exactly the kind of flavor you're seeking. The glass jar can hold enough grounds for three cups of coffee. The hand-crank is ergonomically designed and easy to use.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the KONA Conical Burr Mill Manual Coffee Grinder placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Here is a coffee grinder that is helping coffee lovers discover the full potential flavor of their favorite coffee bean. The secret to a great tasting cup of coffee is produced from whole beans that is handground within a few minutes of brewing. Smart Baristas know the foundation of a great cup of java starts with a reliable coffee grinder that produces consistent coffee grounds. A poor handle crank design made of soft metal components will likely lead to inconsistent coffee grounds or worst mechanical failure with only typical everyday use. More so, containers constructed with cheap flimsy plastic are destine to crack and frost-over. So we chose to pair our ceramic burrs with a clear thick glass container ensuring taste free parts so nothing comes between you and your fresh ground coffee. The Kona Coffee Mill Grinder features a lightweight and portable design inspired by top Baristas from around the world that demand durability and style. Its portable nature and sleek design is perfect for any home, work, or travel environments. Our high quality components ensures consistent uniform coffee grounds in every single brew. These smallkitchen handheld tools have been thoughtfully redesigned with a studier and easy-to-use hand crank. With these enhancements you will enjoy: * Improved torque with less effort * Stabilized Bur Mechanism * Minimized mechanical failure. Idylc Homes prides in using the best quality parts available in designing our products. Our quality care starts from packaging in the factory all the way to your front door & beyond. Discover the hidden flavors in your coffee beans RIGHT NOW. Why wait? Simply scroll up and ORDER NOW with confidence to start brewing your perfect mug TODAY!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Manual Coffee Grinders
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning? If you’re a true aficionado, you know that the best coffee comes from beans that have been ground right before you brew your cup. However, electric coffee grinders can be noisy, inconsistent and costly. If you’re looking for consistent grounds, try a manual coffee grinder.
One of the key benefits of a manual coffee grinder is that it can produce uniform grounds, which is the foundation for a great cup of coffee. Manual coffee grinders can produce different grind sizes, ranging from French press to espresso. In fact, many coffee grinders come with tens of different grind-size settings.
For the most part, manual coffee grinders are small, which makes them easy to transport. They are ideal for taking to the office so you can make yourself a fresh cup when you’re feeling sluggish in the afternoon. They also work great in the outdoors when you’re camping and don’t have access to the electricity needed for electric coffee grinders. If you’re not a fan of hotel coffee, bringing a manual coffee grinder on your vacation or business trip allows you to get the flavor you love.
When it comes to durability, manual coffee grinders outperform their electric counterparts. The grinder is a simple machine that consists of a vessel to hold the beans, a set of burrs to grind the beans and another vessel at the bottom to collect the grounds. The entire coffee grinder is typically held together by a long rod that connects the handle to the burrs.
For many early risers, noise is a factor. Electric coffee grinders make quite the racket, which isn’t appreciated by those who are still snoozing. If you’re typically awake before everyone else in your household, a manual coffee grinder enables you to grind the beans in relative silence, so you don’t startle anyone awake with the loud buzzing of an electric grinder.
The Manual Coffee Grinder Buying Guide
- When looking for a manual coffee grinder, consider the material it is made out of, as this will affect the durability of your machine as well as the aesthetic of your kitchen. For the most part, manual coffee grinders are made out of steel, ceramic or plastic. Steel is highly durable and portable. Ceramic, on the other hand, is delicate and may break if not used properly. It’s not as portable as a steel or plastic manual coffee grinder, though it is elegant. Plastic manual coffee grinders are functional and durable. They are great for carting around to the office or on a camping trip.
- Consider the capacity of the grinder and ensure it aligns with your needs. If you usually make coffee for yourself, then a small manual grinder will do. Most of them have a capacity for 20-30 grams of grounds. A larger manual coffee grinder can accommodate up to 40 grams of grounds. If you entertain often or make coffee for multiple people, this may be a better choice for you.
- For some shoppers, the number of grind settings is important, especially for those who like espresso. Many manual coffee grinders come with multiple settings, from coarse to fine. Some have specific settings meant to optimize the grounds for particular styles of coffeemakers or methods of preparation, such as French press, espresso, percolator and Turkish coffee, while others have simple settings based on coarseness. When it comes to espresso, even a microscopic change in the size of the ground can affect the flavor of the coffee itself. If you’re interested in trying different kinds of coffee, opt for a manual coffee grinder that has many different types of grind settings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide