Kolavia Long-Lasting Eco-Friendly Balloons, 100-Count
Last updated date: January 13, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Balloons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Balloon you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2023:
Checkout The Best Balloons for a detailed review of all the top balloons.
Add some color to your child's birthday party with these eco-friendly balloons. Each set includes 12 bright colors, such as yellow, light blue, lime green and purple. The balloons are easy to blow up and can be filled with either regular air or helium.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Kolavia Long-Lasting Eco-Friendly Balloons, 100-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safe Material: Kolavia birthday balloons are made of premium thicker latex free material which is durable, long-lasting. It’s Non-toxic and Eco-friendly, safe to be used and played around children. All you have to do is inflate them and enjoy it ! Easy to Inflate: The balloons for parties are easy to inflate with Helium or Air. balloon pump also strongly recommended. Premium rainbow balloons are durable and long lasting. Excellent Decoration: Helium balloons are suitable for all indoor and outdoor party decorations. These latex party balloons are perfect for Galas, Weddings, Bridal showers, Graduation, Engagement parties, New Years Eve, Wedding, Birthday and so on. Makes your party attractive and romantic. 12 Rainbow Colors: 12 kinds of multicolor balloons inside, red, orange, pink, black, yellow, purple, light purple, dark blue, light blue, dark green, fruit green and crimson. Kolavia bulk balloons contains 100pcs latex free balloons. Suitable for various party decorations. Guarantee: All our colorful balloons products come with a Lifetime warranty. Kolavia will make sure that you will be satisfied with it. For any reason if you don’t like. You will receive a full refund. try it, totally risk free! click add to cart now!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Balloons
Balloons are synonymous with celebration. Whether you’re having a birthday party for a child or having a wedding shower for the bride to be, balloons bring a lot of cheer to the event. They are great on their own or in bunches. Many people also make fun shapes like arches or garlands with balloons to make the event extra special.
The most common balloons are made out of latex. They are good quality balloons that need to be filled up with air. Some latex balloons can also be filled with helium gas. Because these balloons cannot float on their own with just air, they are typically tied to strings or held up with plastic balloon sticks. If you do fill up regular latex balloons with helium, keep in mind that they will have a shorter life. Standard latex balloon are typically made in solid colors and can also come in metallic color varieties.
When it comes to balloons and kids, safety is always key. If a balloon pops at an event where there are young kids present, be sure to grab all of the pieces of the balloon. These can be major choking hazards for babies and toddlers. Also, if you have helium balloons, be sure not to inhale the helium. Although getting a high-pitched voice can be fun, the helium can also damage your throat.
The Balloon Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for balloons, consider what kind you want. Standard latex balloons are the most common and affordable option. Metallic latex balloons offer a little bit of glamour and are great for more formal events like weddings.
- Consider how many balloons you will need for your event. You can find large packages of balloons that have 50, 100 or more units.
- When it comes to color, balloons usually come in a variety pack with a wide range of colors. You can also sometimes find balloons in single color packaging. Match the colors of the balloons to the theme of your party. For example, if you have a kids’ birthday party theme that is on animals, you can use green and brown balloons to represent trees in the forest where the animals live. Or you can use black and orange balloons for tiger stripes. It’s fun to get creative with your balloon decorations.
- Durability is key so that you don’t have lots of popped balloons at your event. Look for ones that are made out of thick latex. These are built to last and will not pop easily. To make sure your balloons last, avoid sun exposure, overheating and excessive friction.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide