KOIOS B5100 White Slow Cold Press Masticating Juicer
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Koios Juicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Koios Juicer you should buy.
You will barely hear this juicer working away as it extracts juice from leafy greens and hard produce. It is designed to keep the minerals, vitamins and nutrients within the juice. It also includes a reverse function to help you extract a larger yield. In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the KOIOS KOIOS B5100 White Slow Cold Press Masticating Juicer placed 1st when we looked at the top 2 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Koios Juicer for a detailed review of all the top koios juicers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Multi-Application: Masticating Juicer can extract all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables, such as celery, ginger, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. It is a worth investing for a comfortable family to purchase this masticating juicer extractor. Quiet and Convenient: The juicer is less than 60db when working. And it is easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make clean up a breeze. You will enjoy a quiet environment and healthy life when making juice, thanks to the perfect design. Higher Nutritional Value: Compared to centrifugal juicer, the masticating juicer keeps the minerals, enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed. It is the best to keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging. Higher Juicer Yield: Compared to centrifugal juicers, slow juicer is higher juice yield by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will get really taste, so delicious, flavorful, rich, and concentrated due to the juice extractor. What you get: Slow juicer adopts advanced technology and is made of baby food grade BPA-free materials. Our motor is covered by a 10-year warranty. The remaining parts are covered by a 3-year warranty. Etl, FDA Certification. And we provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Koios Juicers
If you love the taste of fresh juice and are interested in living a healthier lifestyle, getting a Koios juicer is a good idea. This way, you can make your own fresh juices at home while getting the vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Plus, buying juice at specialty shops and grocery stores can be expensive and lack the freshness you’re looking for. Making your own juice means you can customize flavors while reducing your spending.
There are many different types of juicers on the market, each with their own set of benefits and features. One of the most common is the cold press or slow masticating juicer. This machine works by slowly rotating the fruits and vegetables while pressing them against a strainer. This separates the pulp and releases the juice. It’s ideal for all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Another popular option is the centrifugal or fast juicer. This design involves a high-speed and sharp cutting disc which shreds the fruits and vegetables. This kind of juicer is ideal for hard fruits and vegetables, but doesn’t process greens very well. It is designed to filter the juice away from the pulp. Another option is the horizontal twin gear juicer. This type of juicers features two moving gears which crush the fruit and vegetables between them to remove pulp and release juice.
Juicing offers several health benefits. For many people, it provides them with more servings of fruits and vegetables than they would normally eat, which increases the amount of vitamins and minerals they consume. Some people use juicing to maintain their weight. Fresh juice is low in calories but keeps you full, so you’re less likely to snack throughout the day. Juicing can also help to reduce inflammation in your body, depending on the types of fruits and vegetables you use. For example, dark leafy greens and fruits with high vitamin C contents nourish your body and reduce inflammation.
DWYM Fun Fact
When making your own juice, it’s important to follow food safety so that you maintain your health. It’s best to make only enough juice for a few servings at a time. You shouldn’t store fresh juice for long periods of time as it can grow harmful bacteria. Before using the juicer, make sure to wash the fruit and vegetables thoroughly to get rid of dirt and pesticides. If you’re thinking of trying a juice cleanse, it’s important to still get enough calories to nourish your body. Make sure to consult a health professional before going on a juice diet.
The Koios Juicer Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect juicer for you, consider what kinds of fruits and vegetables you’ll be juicing. If you’re only interested in hard fruits and vegetables, a fast centrifugal juicer may be an option for you. However, keep in mind that these can be noisy and don’t have a very high yield. On the other hand, if you’re interested in juicing leafy greens along with other fruits and vegetables, then opt for a Koios cold press slow juicer. These machines are exceptionally quiet so they won’t disrupt the rest of the family while you juice. Plus, they are highly durable and don’t clog up when in use.
- Koios juicers have a unique technology that includes a seven-level long spiral system. This ensures that the pulp is properly separated out from the juice. It also provides a much higher juice yield than other juicers on the market.
- Unlike centrifugal juicers, Koios cold press juicers ensure that the juice retains its cellular structure and natural color. Juice from fast juicers is often heated up by the speed of the blades, which reduces the amount of nutrients in addition to breaking down the cellular form and color.
- Koios juicers come with dishwasher safe parts, so clean up is a breeze. This way, you don’t have to spend long doing the dishes by hand.
- These juicers are highly durable, so this is a long-term lifestyle change you can count on. The materials are made from advanced technology that is baby-food grade and BPA free. Plus, the motor and parts and built to last through a number of years of use.