KOIOS 800W Multifunctional 5-In-1 Immersion Hand Blender
Last updated date: April 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Koios Hand Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Koios Hand Blender you should buy.
Update as March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Koios Hand Blenders for a detailed review of all the top koios hand blenders.
This immersion blender offers nine different speeds, allowing it to serve as a mixer, frother, whisker and more. It comes with a 800ml chopper bowl and a 600ml mixing beaker to give you everything you need to start making delicious mixes. It has a 5-inch extra-long power cord and an S-shaped blade to help reduce splatter.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the KOIOS Multifunctional 5-In-1 Immersion Hand Blender placed 2nd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The immersion hand blender with 9 speeds + turbo function blends flawless culinary deliciousness. Powerful, low noise, 800W heavy duty copper core motor delivers perfect processing. KOIOS 800W kit includes stick blender shaft, stainless steel egg whisk, milk frother, 800ml chopper bowl, 600ml mixing beaker, perfect for making baby food, smoothies, soups, mayonnaise, meringue, chutney, salsas, crêpe batters, etc. Dishwasher safe and BPA free. Sturdy stainless steel housing, 5” extra-long power cord, bell shape blending head, and S-shaped blade reduce splatter. Ergonomic handle with perfect click connection mechanism for simple operation. Engineered in Germany and built with quality in mind, the KOIOS immersion blender was designed and tested through three professional-grade inspections. 2-year warranty & lifetime customer support.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Koios Hand Blenders
Traditional blending meant putting your ingredients in a container, then mixing the items with an attached blade. Hand blenders have been around a while, but you still have to put your items into a mixing bowl and drag out the blender. When finished, your concoctions then have to be transferred into the dish or cup you plan to serve them in.
Immersion blenders, otherwise known as stick blenders, are built to let you blend ingredients in the container you plan to serve it in. If you’re making a milkshake, for instance, you can put everything in a plastic cup and blend away, then drink when ready. It saves time, but, most importantly, it makes you more likely to use your mixer. Knowing you don’t have to drag a mixing bowl out may mean you find that daily smoothie much more doable.
Immersion blenders are popular for a wide range of beverages and foods. You can use one to make baby food, smoothies, milkshakes, salsas and even cake batter. Once you receive your blender, look up recipes online for additional ideas.
Many of today’s immersion blenders come with some additional accessories that can help. You’ll probably see some that offer mixing beakers and chopper bowls, letting you also use it as a food processor. This can save you cost and free up cabinet space.
Space is one of the best things about an immersion blender. Between uses, you can wash it and store it in a drawer or cabinet, taking up much less space than a blender would. That said, there are instances when a countertop blender is a better option. If you’re making mixed drinks or milkshakes for a large group of people, for instance, you probably will find that a blender saves time versus having to individually mix each serving.
The Koios Hand Blender Buying Guide
- Before you choose a blender, it’s important to stop and think about what you’ll be mixing. Different types of foods call for different features.
- To ensure your hand blender lasts longer, make sure you wash it as quickly as possible after using it. Letting food and liquids linger on it can shorten its lifespan.
- Some immersion blenders are dishwasher safe. Simply detach the blade from the handle and wash it on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Before you start using your blender, read the instructions carefully. Also double-check to ensure the attachment is locked in place before pressing the button to get started. Many kitchen messes have been caused by mixers that unexpectedly separate.
- To prevent splashing, make sure you keep the blade fully immersed while it’s blending.
- Some blenders have a curved bell-like shape over the blade to reduce splashes.
- To ensure you get the best results, move the blender up and down to mix from top to bottom. The tricky part is doing that while still keeping it fully immersed.
- Take a look at the wattage of the motor. A more powerful motor will be more efficient, especially when breaking down thicker or tougher items.
- As you’re researching, also pay attention to the blending speeds you’ll get. The more your blender includes, the more flexibility you’ll have in your mixing. Some blenders come with pulse mode.
- How the blade attaches and disconnects is important, too. One that detaches with the press of a button can save you time and frustration.
- Cooler temperatures are always better when it comes to blending. If you’re mixing up a soup, for instance, you’ll want to let it cool down. This ensures that if you do accidentally splash liquid, you won’t risk a burn as it comes in contact with your skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide