KOIOS 2 Travel Cups & Flip-Top Lids Bullet Blender, 11-Piece
Last updated date: March 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bullet Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bullet Blender you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Bullet Blender for a detailed review of all the top bullet blenders.
There is so much you can do with this personal bullet blender, so prepare to be pleasantly surprised. The handy kitchen device not only creates delicious smoothies and juice blends, but it also grinds nuts and coffee beans. You can even use it to make homemade baby food for your little one.
In our analysis of 70 expert reviews, the KOIOS 2 Travel Cups & Flip-Top Lids Bullet Blender, 11-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Powerful Personal Blender: 850W copper motor with pulse technology allows your single blender for shakes and smoothies to expand your creativity in the kitchen. Chopping, blending, mixing, grating, pureeing, grinding become quick and simple tasks with KOIOS bullet blender that make cooking more fun. Unlimited Versatility: Make your smoothies, shakes, and juices while traveling, before doing sports in seconds. Easy to get nutrient & vitamin extracts hidden in fruits and veggies. Extra flat blade and cup to grind coffee beans and nuts. Upgraded 304 Stainless Blades: KOIOS bullet smoothie maker & juice blender with 6-leaf cross and flat 2-leaf blades design allows to blend and extract nutrients easily. Turn toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butter in 10 seconds. Larger Capacity, More Convenient: 2 bullet BPA-free cups with travel lids and a flip-top lid cup turn your healthy drink into the to-go mixed beverage and add extra portability for carrying to the office, gym, or class, in the car, or in your bag. Enjoy tasty & healthy homemade beverages everywhere.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bullet Blenders
Traditional blenders are an excellent choice for large jobs; however, bullet blenders offer convenience and added power for smaller jobs. They allow you to do everything from preparing fresh baby food to creating a delicious fruit smoothie for one. You’ll find cleaning up after using a bullet blender is also a breeze. As you shop for the best bullet blender, keep the following information in mind.
Determine how portable you need the bullet blender to be. Some models are compact, so they work well for small apartments, dorm rooms and RV kitchens. Many also offer cord storage and may even have an on-the-go travel lid.
Consider a set with extras if you have a family at home. Some bullet blenders, for example, have four mugs with colored comfort lids. This gives each family member the ability to personalize their smoothie. They also include a small blender cup for chopping garlic and a large blender cup for mixing pancake batter.
Look for a bullet blender that doesn’t sacrifice on nutrition. There are blenders on the market that use 900 watts of professional power to extract hidden nutrition from your fruits and vegetables. They also feature a manual program that allows you to control the speed of the blender with just the touch of a button.
Review the blender’s ability to break down hard foods. You’ll find the NutriBullet NB9-1301K Pro Blender, 13-Piece is able to handle everything from nuts to kale, thanks to its stainless-steel extractor blades and cyclonic action technology. Another perk to this blender is that it comes in 12 different colors, including coral, violet, sky, cobalt and clover.
The Bullet Blender Buying Guide
- Before using your bullet blender, you’ll need to prep your fruits and veggies. Start off by washing your produce and then move on to removing any seeds, pits, stems or peels. Although bullet blenders are designed to chop, whip and puree your fruits and vegetables, it works best when you take the time to dice the produce into 1/2-inch chunks before adding them to the blender.
- Pay careful attention to the fill line in the bottle. It’s OK if your ingredients don’t reach the fill line, but the blender won’t work properly if the ingredients rise above the fill line.
- Bullet blenders are not designed to be used for longer than one minute at a time. In most cases, your smoothie or nutritional drink can be prepared with a few pulses over the course of 10 seconds.
- Many bullet blenders are listed as dishwasher safe; however, the parts are made of plastic. You’ll either want to place them on the top shelf of your dishwasher or wash them by hand using a mild dish soap and hot water. A bottle brush is a handy tool that will help you get in those hard-to-reach places. It’s always easier to clean a bullet blender immediately after each use.
- Bullet blenders vary in price based on the power of their motors and the number of pieces the set contains.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide