koi Becca Moisture-Wicking Easy Care Scrub Tops For Women
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scrub Tops For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scrub Top For Women you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Scrub Tops For Women for a detailed review of all the top scrub tops for women.
This scrub top is 95% polyester and 5% spandex for a lightweight, breathable option. It has a bungee loop to hold your ID badge and needs no ironing to keep it wrinkle-free. The V-neck design and variety of colors will help you be stylish while you’re working.
In our analysis, the koi koi Becca Moisture-Wicking Easy Care Scrub Tops For Women placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
koi Basics Women's Becca Scrub Top DETAILS YOU’LL LOVE: This classic v-neck scrub top features contrast print facing at the neck, a bungee loop for your ID badge, four pockets including a hidden cell phone pocket and welt pocket with print lining, double-needle stitching at the seams and side slits for movement.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scrub Tops For Women
If you’re ever in a medical setting, the easiest way to spot the medical professionals is to look for scrubs. Doctors often pair scrubs with a lab coat, while nurses and other medical workers wear only scrubs.
In addition to making medical professionals readily identifiable, scrubs can also be functional for the grueling work healthcare workers often do. They’re comfortable while also offering full coverage, typically being made with easy-care polyester and a little spandex added for stretch.
But as you start shopping for scrubs, you’ll likely notice they aren’t as standard as you might have expected. They come in various cuts and fits, with some including pockets and others not. Some scrubs are also built with extra temperature-control functionality included to help you keep cool while you work.
The most important piece of advice for someone buying scrubs is to check with the requirements of your workplace. Some settings have strict regulations when it comes to the color and design of the scrubs you wear. If they aren’t work-issued, you may need to ask for recommendations on where to buy scrubs that fit the dress code.
If you have a little flexibility, though, look around for a design that fits your own preferences. Many feature a V-neck design, but you can find scrub tops with crew necks if that’s your preference.
The cut of a scrub top is also important. Some hang loosely from the body while others are designed to cling to your frame. Some even have a fit closer to juniors clothing in stores, rather than being designed for adult women. Look closely at measurements before buying.
Another important consideration is length. Ideally, your scrub top will fall at your hips to ensure your midriff remains covered while you’re stretching, bending over or squatting. This coverage helps keep your bare skin protected when you’re in situations where you need it, so it’s an important feature.
The Scrub Top For Women Buying Guide
- If your workplace doesn’t have restrictions on the colors and styles of scrubs, you can buy them in a variety of colors. This can be a great way to create a diverse wardrobe.
- Polyester is a popular fabric for scrubs due to its light weight and wrinkle resistance. It’s also easy to clean and doesn’t shrink or fade like cotton, even after multiple washes.
- A little spandex in your scrub top can give you just the stretch you need to move freely throughout the day.
- Pockets can come in handy when you’re working all day. Scrub tops come with a variety of pocket options, including reinforced chest pockets designed for carrying writing utensils and technology pockets designed to hold today’s most popular smartphone models.
- If you have to carry an ID badge for work, you might want to look for scrubs that have pockets with an attached bungee loop for holding the badge.
- Some scrub tops come in a lightweight design for warmer environments. For some people, this option is great for the warmer months of the year, but if your building tends to run hot, you might prefer that type of scrub top year-round.
- If you work with animals, pet hair can become an issue. Look for scrubs that build in antistatic properties to keep those hairs from clinging to the cloth.
- Small features like side vents and perforations can improve airflow to help keep you cool.
- Some workplaces provide scrubs, laundering them industrially. For those types of scrubs, look for a material specifically built to withstand the rigors of industrial washing.
- Although you can buy long-sleeved scrubs, many professionals opt instead to wear a long-sleeved T-shirt underneath short-sleeved scrubs. This provides warmth during the cooler months while still having a top that can be warm when the winter months are over. You might want to size up for scrubs you plan to wear over another top.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide