Kohler Classic Ergonomic Bidet Toilet Seat
Last updated date: January 14, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bidet Toilet Seats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bidet Toilet Seat you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2023:
Checkout The Best Bidet Toilet Seat for a detailed review of all the top bidet toilet seats.
Everything you're looking for in a bidet toilet seat is provided with this model. The lid is designed to close quietly and the pressure and position of the spray wand can be adjusted to meet your needs. Additionally, the seat has an ergonomic design that makes it quite comfortable.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the Kohler Classic Ergonomic Bidet Toilet Seat placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The pure tide cleansing toilet seat makes it easy to add the freshness and assurance of personal cleansing to your existing toilet. With a sleek, low profile seat design, pure tide provides the superior cleansing of a spray wand that’s fully adjustable for position and water pressure. This manual cleansing seat requires no electricity or batteries and installs in minutes, connecting to the toilet’s water supply line. Kohler bidet seats overview sleek and smart, a cleansing seat will elevate your daily routine. It’s an instant upgrade to any toilet with customizable amenities you might experience at a spa or in a luxury hotel, including warm water cleansing, heated toilet seat, nightlight and much more. Kohler bidet seats are designed to fit most toilets and our signature designs complement a range of decors. Smart toilets and bidet seats feature water cleansing as a refreshing alternative to toilet tissue alone. They give you complete control over the entire experience with intuitive controls. And they will leave you feeling confident, assured and cleaner than clean. Seat-mounting holes: 5-1/2 inches.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bidet Toilet Seats
Bidet toilet seats offer a simple way to enhance your toilet. The water from the bidet gently jets upwards to keep you clean in the bathroom.
Bidets can also help you use less toilet paper, though you may still need to use some after using your bidet.
Bidets will have one or two sprayers. In the case of a simpler bidet with one sprayer, it may require a little adjustment with where you are sitting on the seat. By moving your body a little bit, you are able to get the stream of water exactly where you want it, maintaining total control.
Dual-spray bidets come with more features, including a water warming system or remote control. With two nozzles, one will generally have a higher flow rate and be aimed more towards the rear, while the front sprayer is gentler.
Heated bidet toilet seats also exist and they’re a luxury in the bathroom. The seat is warm when you sit down, taking away the cold feeling you might otherwise get, especially in the winter months. In addition to the seat being warm, there are plenty of models that have a mechanism to heat the water a little before it sprays. This warm water is a safe way to add comfort to the task and it might be one of the nicest creature-comforts in bidet designs today.
Other useful features in some models of bidet toilet seats are a remote control option and nightlights. The remote control is very handy for those who have limited mobility and aren’t able to comfortably control the dials and mechanisms that are often tucked to the side of the toilet. Nightlights add guidance in the middle of the night when you are trying to find your way to the toilet seat.
Installing a bidet toilet seat is generally a simple task that takes 15-30 minutes if you are able to use some simple hand tools and follow the provided instructions. There are models that install easily with no tools whatsoever, but you will at the very least find yourself needing to undo the existing water hose connecting into the toilet, since that is where the bidet will get its water supply from.
The Bidet Toilet Seat Buying Guide
- Bidets can take a little while to get used to, so don’t get discouraged. They become more intuitive as you use them.
- Try all the adjustments to find one that is best for you. Some people like stronger jets of water and some like the stream to be more gentle.
- If you test the bidet sprayer while standing in front of it, it will spray directly on you or the wall in front of the toilet, so be prepared and stand to the side when doing your first function test.
- If you use a remote for your bidet, attach it somewhere easy to reach with a small string or cable so you don’t end up losing the small remote.
- Practice adjusting your seated position a little bit to help the bidet work effectively.
- Bidets pay for themselves over time by way of toilet paper savings. If you are struggling with the idea of paying money for your bidet, try calculating how many toilet paper rolls would equal the cost of the bidet and you can get a good feel for your return on investment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide