Knaid Retro Aesthetic Papers & Stickers Scrapbooking Supplies
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scrapbooking Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scrapbooking Supply you should buy.
Update as January 25, 2023:
Checkout The Best Scrapbooking Supplies for a detailed review of all the top scrapbooking supplies.
In our analysis, the Knaid Knaid Retro Aesthetic Papers & Stickers Scrapbooking Supplies placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VALUE SET – Each package comes with approximately 200 pieces of assorted paper & sticker ephemera kit, including 120 pieces of matte writing paper (opaque) and 80 pieces of translucent washi stickers. A large collection of all kinds of vintage style junk journal goodies! HIGH QUALITY PAPER & STICKER – Printed on high-quality paper with matte finishing, these approximately 200 piece paper & sticker pack with mixed sizes and designs are durable, easy to peel off, handwriting friendly and printer friendly. RETRO THEMED JUNK JOURNAL EPHEMERA KIT – There are approximately 200 pieces of assorted paper & stickers with a variety of retro items and designs, including old cars, bicycles and electronic devices, old newspaper articles advertisements, receipts, tickets, celebrities from the past and more. Perfect for junk journals, scrapbooking, collages, or art projects that call for vintage feel! MULTI-USE – This scrapbook kit is perfect for art journal, collages, mixed media art, decoupage, scrapbooking, decorating planners, diary and bullet journals, paper crafting, making old looking notebooks, gift wrapping, handmade cards, boxes & packages, gift tags, home decoration, aged looking letters, ancient maps, thank you notes, photo albums, school projects and much more. You will be in love using them to personalize your crafts in vintage affect and impress the recipient. BEAUTIFUL, AESTHETIC PACK – Specially curated for junk journaling enthusiasts, this large ephemera kit contains vintage washi stickers and opaque decorating paper. Use them whole or cut them into smaller pieces for collage projects! These pack is the perfect addition to your personal belongings and also make thoughtful gifts for journal lovers, crafty friends, students, anniversary, birthday and holidays, etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scrapbooking Supplies
Scrapbooking is an enjoyable activity no matter your age or level of artistic ability. If you love working with your hands and creating books full of memories, then scrapbooking is for you. When you get started, there are a lot of scrapbooking supplies you need, from paper to glue to books to embellishments.
The most important scrapbooking item you need is the scrapbooking album. This is the foundation for all of your scrapbooking work. While you can find scrapbooking albums in many different sizes, the two most popular are the 12 inch by 12 inch and the 8.5 inch by 11 inch. These sizes give you a lot of room to be creative while not being a difficult size to handle. Another important scrapbooking supply you need are page protectors. Some scrapbooking albums come with their own page protectors while others require separate ones. The job of the page protector is to ensure none of your scrapbooking work gets smudged, bent or pulled off. It also catches anything that happens to unstick from the page.
Patterned paper is an essential scrapbooking item because it is what provides a lot of the visual oomph to the activity. You can use patterned paper to create frames, cut out letters and add visual interest to the page. When choosing patterned paper, be sure to get a range of different colors and styles, so you have lots of options on how to be creative.
The Scrapbooking Supply Buying Guide
- Many people like to use inked stamps in their scrapbooking. While this can seem like an unusual choice, stamps actually provide a lot of versatility. Opt for an inked stamp with an abstract or geometric pattern. Repeating the stamp next to each other is a great way to create a border effect. You can also color in the stamp image with colored pencils or water color. Keep in mind that water-based inks can fade over time, so opt for a chalk-based inkpad instead.
- Adhesive photo scrapbooking corners are a great way to make scrapbooking easier. Instead of having to tape or glue the photos to the album, you can use the adhesive scrapbooking corners to hold them in place. They also give a vintage look to the page.
- Having a variety of glue is key when you’re scrapbooking. From glue sticks to glue dots to liquid glue, having a number of different types ensures you have the right adhesive for each kind of paper. Always select glue that states it’s long lasting so that it doesn’t dry up and flake off over time. Also go with an acid-free choice to protect the paper it’s holding together.
- Having a large supply of scrapbooking embellishments is key to making your scrapbook look amazing. From buttons to stickers to ribbons to charms, there are many things you can use to add intriguing visual details to each and every page.
- Run out of embellishments? Consider looking at what you have around the house. Dried flower petals make great embellishments for scrapbooks, as do faux flowers. You can also cut out patterned or colored paper into different shapes to use as embellishments.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide