Klutz Make Your Own Bath Bombs Craft Kit
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Crafts For Girls 8-12 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Craft For Girls 8-12 you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Crafts For Girls 8-12 for a detailed review of all the top crafts for girls 8-12.
Kids can learn about the chemistry behind bath bombs while creating them from scratch. The craft for girls 8-12 includes kid-friendly ingredients and glycerin. It also comes with a 36-page book with instructions and more information about bath bombs.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Klutz Make Your Own Bath Bombs Craft Kit placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With this kit, you’ll learn the science behind creating the perfect fizz and make up to 12 colorful bath bombs in five different shapes—right in your own kitchen. Then dunk them in a bathtub full of water to release the sensational strawberry kiwi scent.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Crafts For Girls 8-12
Many kids love arts and crafts, especially kids ages 8 to 12. There are so many options, from making bath bombs to painting wall art to beading beautiful necklaces and bracelets. Kids can also sculpt with clay, play with finger paints or use pastels to create scenic works of art. At this age group, most kids are also able to work independently and take real ownership of their creative work.
There are many benefits of enabling kids ages 8 to 12 to explore their creative side with arts and crafts. By harnessing their creativity, kids can learn to express themselves through a new medium. Many kids have difficulty expressing their emotions or showcasing their personality through words. When provided an arts and craft activity, however, they can create something unique based on their likes and interests.
One of the key advantages to arts and crafts for kids ages 8 to 12 is that it helps them develop their decision making and critical thinking skills. Each action in an arts and crafts activity involves a choice: from the color of paint to use to how to arrange the beads to what to call the art. Through this, kids learn how to make decisions, evaluate them and grow from their mistakes. As their skills grow, they also gain newfound confidence in their abilities.
Where arts and crafts activities can certainly be done alone, they are also a great way to socialize with family and friends. Working on an arts and crafts project together can help kids ages 8 to 12 create bonds with new classmates, strengthen friendships and learn new socialization skills. This is also a great way to find out if their friends have any other similar hobbies they can do together.
The Craft For Girls 8-12 Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for crafts for kids ages 8 to 12, ask about their interests. There are a multitude of mediums and craft kits on the market, so it’s best to start with something you know they will be interested in. For example, if you know the girl plays sports, you can get a craft kit for decorating a water bottle. This is a great way to incorporate their other interests into the craft. If you know they love spa days, consider buying them a bath bomb kit where they create a unique bath bomb from scratch.
- Many kids ages 8 to 12 are interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) subjects. Arts and crafts are a great way to incorporate STEM concepts into a fun activity. For example, with bath bomb kits, they can learn about chemistry and the science behind how bath bombs really work.
- Be sure to check the content of the crafts kit to ensure that it comes with everything they need and that you don’t need to get anything separately. This way, kids can start crafting anytime they want since they have all of the materials for their project.
- Many kids ages 8 to 12 enjoy working on arts and crafts projects together. Check to see how many kids can do the craft activity. Some crafts, such as beading necklaces and bracelets, are great for multiple kids to do at one time. Other crafts, such as painting pottery, may only work well for one child at a time.
- Ensure that the crafts kit is age-appropriate. Kids ages 8 to 12 are often independent and able to follow detailed crafting instructions on their own. Check to see whether the crafting activity will provide them with the challenge they’re looking for.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide