Kleanlogik Mattress Stain Remover Spray
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Cleaner & Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Cleaner & Spray you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mattress Cleaner & Sprays for a detailed review of all the top mattress cleaner & sprays.
This enzymatic mattress cleaner and spray takes care of organic stains and smells. It's designed for wine, coffee, blood and urine stains. You simply spray the cleaner directly on the stain, leave it for 10-15 minutes, and then wipe away.
In our analysis, the Kleanlogik Kleanlogik Mattress Stain Remover Spray placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
KleanLogik stain remover for mattress is easy to use. Simply spray stain directly and let this professional formula go to work. Pro-enzyme power cleaner helps remove human urine, wine, blood, vomit, coffee and more. Spot cleaner for mattress features fresh scent odor absorbing ingredients to not only remove the stain but also remove the smell! Even if you clean your sheets, sleeping on stains is gross! Cozy up with your comforter and rest easy on a clean mattress! Manufactured in USA. 100% moneyback guarantee!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Cleaner & Sprays
Even if you change your sheets frequently, your bed is likely not as clean as you think. Over time, body oils, dead skin, hair, sweat and pet residue can seep into your mattress. Imagine sleeping on all that every night — the thought is enough to keep most people wide awake! That’s why it’s important to use mattress cleaners and sprays to disinfect, deodorize and deep-clean your mattress on a regular basis.
One of the biggest benefits of a clean mattress is allergy management. If you suffer from allergies to dust mites, pets or other natural sources, your mattress may be triggering your symptoms. Cleaning your mattress ensures that you can reduce contact with allergens, which can help minimize allergy attacks. A clean mattress can also help reduce eczema, asthma and rhinitis.
Using mattress cleaners and spray on your mattress may improve the overall air quality in your bedroom. Whenever you get on your bed, you stir up the fine dust particles in the mattress, which you then breathe in. This can cause sneezing, eye irritation, congestion and other uncomfortable symptoms.
The Mattress Cleaner & Spray Buying Guide
- Before you use mattress cleaners, sprays and stain removers, it’s important to try and remove as much dust as possible. Use a vacuum cleaner for this job. Be sure to press down firmly on the vacuum head to get out as much dust as possible. Don’t forget to do the sides. If possible, stand the mattress up and do the underside as well. You can also vacuum the box spring.
- When using any kind of mattress cleaner or spray, it’s important to leave enough time for the mattress to fully dry before putting your sheets back on. Don’t start the cleaning right before bed, because your mattress will not have time to air out. You’ll need to add a few hours to let the bed dry properly. If not, you could end up with trapped moisture, which leads to mold and mildew.
- Follow the instructions on the mattress cleaner and sprays and only use as much liquid as they call for. If you use too much, you may end up saturating the mattress. That makes it take much longer to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide