Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats, Set of 3
Last updated date: March 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baking Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baking Mat you should buy.
Editor's Note May 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baking Mat for a detailed review of all the top baking mats.
With the Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats, Set of 3, you'll get an even heat distribution. No more cookies with a raw center! The mats have a thick fiber glass core with silicone-coated edges for added strength and durability. Users will also appreciate the choice of sizes that fit in small and large pans.
In our analysis of 74 expert reviews, the Kitzini Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats, Set of 3 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
baking holiday accessories cooking utensils silicone baking mat tongs food bags sandwich egg poacher Cook like a professional at home - a range of high quality, innovative kitchen utensils and accessories to make cooking simple baking sheet mat silicone set cookie non reusable nonstick rolling pastry sheets free toxic macaroon Reusable, easy to clean! Tired of scrubbing and soaking? We know how time consuming cleaning baking trays can be! Ditch the parchment paper and make your baking simple with Kitzini’s professional grade, reusable baking mats. So easy to clean - Toffee? Caramel? Crispy roast potatoes? Simply wipe clean with warm soapy water. The #1 choice for baking mats, our reviews speak for themselves! silicone baking mat sheet cookie pastry nonstick Our promise! We are a small family business and we want to do things well and provide you with high quality products that last. Our chef, Sal, and the rest of the Kitzini Team have spent hours putting our products to the test so we - and more importantly, you - can be sure of their superior quality, functionality and durability. That’s why we offer you a refund or replacement if you are not happy. baking sheet mat silicone set cookie non reusable nonstick rolling pastry sheets free toxic macaroon baking sheet mat silicone set cookie non reusable nonstick rolling pastry sheets free toxic macaroon baking sheet mat silicone set cookie non reusable nonstick rolling pastry sheets free toxic macaroon baking sheet mat silicone set cookie non reusable nonstick rolling pastry sheets free toxic macaroon Easy to clean Superior quality Heat resistant to 230°C/450°F Reusable
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baking Mats
There’s nothing worse than baking a batch of cookies for your friends and family only to discover that the bottoms of the delicious desserts have stuck to the pan. You try to remove the cookies, but it becomes impossible to keep the cookies intact. An excellent solution to this problem is a set of silicone baking mats with a nonstick coating that allows cookies to just slide off the mat and onto a cooling tray.
Almost all silicone baking mats have a fiberglass center that allows foods to be heated evenly, as well as silicone-coated edges to protect the fiberglass center. It’s important that you make sure the silicone is listed as food-grade and that it doesn’t contain any BPA or other toxic materials. The Velesco Silicone Baking Mat, Set of 3 meets these standards and even passed a series of FDA tests.
Check for any special awards or certifications so you know you’re buying a quality baking mat. For example, the Silpat Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat is not only FDA-certified but also NSF- and Kosher-certified.
Consider the temperature you need the baking sheet to safely operate in. Some are only safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, while others, like the AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2, can be used in ovens set as high as 480 degrees Fahrenheit. Of course, if you need a set to use in the freezer, you’ll also want to make sure the mat can handle colder temperatures.
Finally, take into consideration how many silicone baking mats you need. You can purchase a single mat or get a set instead. Make sure you check the set’s sizes. Some contain multiple mats of the same size. The Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats, Set of 3 features two mats of identical size and shape, as well as a smaller mat for less extensive jobs.
The Baking Mat Buying Guide
- While most silicone baking mats are dishwasher-safe on the top shelf, some can be too tall to fit on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Some reviewers comment that the silicone edges on some models split after a few uses. Always check the quality of the mat before you buy.
- Avoid using metal utensils with the baking mat, as they can scratch the mat. Plastic and wooden utensils are best for extending the life of the mat.
- Store the silicone baking mat either rolled or flat. Bending the mat can leave creases.
- Don’t use baking mats with direct fire ovens, over open flames or under a broiler.
- You’ll need to examine how many baking sheets you’re getting in each set when considering price. For example, even though the AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2 has a lower price than the Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats, Set of 3 and then Velesco Silicone Baking Mat, Set of 3, it costs more when you divide the price by the number of mats in the set. You’ll find the Silpat Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat is the most expensive due to branding and its multiple certifications.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide