Kitsune Klothing Flexible Knee High Socks For Women, 4-Pack
Last updated date: March 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Knee High Socks For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Knee High Sock For Women you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Knee High Socks For Women for a detailed review of all the top knee high socks for women.
This pack of four knee-length socks features solid pastel designs. You'll get pink, purple, gray and blue in this set, with each sock featuring two white stripes at the top. These socks fit shoe sizes between 5 and 11.
In our analysis, the Kitsune Klothing Kitsune Klothing Flexible Knee High Socks For Women, 4-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
80% Cotton, 20% Elastane. Imported. FASHIONABLE These beautiful womens cable knit socks are long enough to sit below the knee on your upper calf. The cable knit texture gives an appealing look, some pairs feature a double stripe accentuate the curve of the leg. Comfortable and stretchy for all day use. Ideal with shorts, mini skirts or peeking over boots, the ideal accessory for todays fashion! FLEXIBLE The socks are made from high quality combed cotton mixed with elastase to make them comfortable yet stretchy, allowing them to fit legs of all sizes! They are flexible, comfortable, stylish comfortable, stylish and making you look more beautiful all day long! QUALITY made from soft high quality Combed Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex. KNEE LENGTH 14”/ 36cm Not Stretched ,Maximum Stretched Calf Diameter 16″ /40cm . Fits US shoe size 5~9 / UK 2.5~7 / EU 35~39. RECYCLABLE PACKAGING We use an environmentally friendly plain cardboard box, instead of using a plastic bag. Please respect the planet and recycle our boxes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Knee High Socks For Women
Knee-high socks are often associated with school uniforms. But knee-high socks serve a useful purpose. Perfect for wearing with dress pants, knee-high socks have become the undergarment of choice for busy professionals.
But there are plenty of factors to consider if you’re shopping for these socks. They vary in thickness, which may be very important if you spend any time outdoors in cold weather. Thicker knee-high socks, particularly those lined with wool, can keep the lower part of your leg warm in chilly conditions, as well as your feet.
Thinner knee-high socks have their benefits, as well, though. You may find opaque, neutral-colored socks that look great with the shoes you’re wearing with your dressier pants. This can create a very polished business look that keeps you both comfortable and looking sharp.
Another type of knee-high sock is a compression sock. These socks are designed to promote circulation in your lower legs. You could be surprised at the whimsical, youthful patterns that are now available in compression socks. They don’t have to be clinical-looking. In fact, others may not even be aware that the socks you’re wearing are compression socks.
The Knee High Sock For Women Buying Guide
- Thicker socks have their benefits, but you should always consider breathability. If you’re wearing socks for long periods of time, particularly for working out, your feet could sweat. This may lead to issues over time, in addition to just being uncomfortable. Some socks are built to keep your feet warm while also encouraging air circulation.
- Shoe size applies to your socks, too. You’ll find many knee-high socks that are sized in a range. If you have a larger or smaller foot, though, you may have to narrow your search to socks that fit your own shoe size.
- Knee socks can have an issue with drooping throughout the day. Unless you want your knee socks to end up around your ankles, look for a pair of socks that has an elastic band at the top that keeps it in place. But you’ll also need to make sure the band isn’t so constraining that it squeezes your leg and makes you uncomfortable.
- If you walk long distances or work on your feet, look at the cushioning in the heel and around the toes. This can help you reduce blistering while also keeping your feet comfortable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide