Kitsch Matte Hair Scrunchies For Girls, 5-Pack
Last updated date: September 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scrunchies For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scrunchie For Girls you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Scrunchies For Girls for a detailed review of all the top scrunchies for girls.
You’ll love the soft colors in this pack of scrunchies. They look great in your hair or on your wrist. These stylish accessories are perfect for either thick or fine hair.
In our analysis, the Kitsch Kitsch Matte Hair Scrunchies For Girls, 5-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A trendy 5 pack of scrunchies in shades of blue, cream, pink and blush in soft material.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scrunchies For Girls
Trying out different hairstyles and learning to take care of your hair is an important part of growing up. Whether you have long and straight locks or bouncy short curls, being able to tie your hair up and get it off your face is handy. Scrunchies for girls are a useful hair accessory that works with many different hairstyles and hair types.
Similar to a regular hair tie, a scrunchie is a hair tie that is covered with fabric that is scrunched up. While it can work with any length of hair, scrunchies are particularly effective with long or medium-length hair. Scrunchies are available in many different colors, styles and fabrics, so you can find one that is just right for your outfit.
A common fabric for scrunchies is velvet. Typically woven from silk or cotton, velvet has a short pile on one side and is smooth on the other. This is an effective scrunchie fabric because the pile on the material provides a bit of resistance and doesn’t allow the hair to slip through. Velvet is also water-resistant and durable. Another common scrunchie fabric is chiffon. This is a tightly woven fabric that is strong and durable. Plus, it’s puffy and airy, so it brings a lot of volume to scrunchies and adds to the look. Satin is another common fabric you’ll note on scrunchies. It’s shiny and attention-grabbing.
The Scrunchie For Girls Buying Guide
- Popularized in the late 1980s, wearing a scrunchie now is a distinct fashion statement. Carefully choose the kind of scrunchie you want based on your style. For example, velvet scrunchies are versatile because they can work with both casual and formal looks. Plus, the material is great at keeping your hair in place. Opt for satin scrunchies for a more formal look.
- While most scrunchies are round-shaped, you can also find “rabbit-ear” styles. These scrunchies have two small ribbons emerging from the round shape, resembling rabbit ears. These give off the appearance that you’ve tied your hair with a ribbon instead of using a scrunchie. It adds a playful and vintage effect.
- Consider how many scrunchies for girls you need. You can find small packages with 12 scrunchies or larger sets that come with multiple dozens of scrunchies in varying colors and styles. This is a good option if you’re using scrunchies as gifts for birthday party favors or bridal party favors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide