KitchenEdge Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottle
Last updated date: January 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack for a detailed review of all the top wine racks.
The KitchenEdge Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottle is an excellent choice if you're looking for a wine rack with style. The metal frame features a unique scroll design that is sure to dazzle your dinner party guests. With your purchase, you'll also receive an attractive gift box, which means you can give this rack as a housewarming or wedding present.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the KitchenEdge Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottle placed 10th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Annabel 6-bottle countertop wine rack is designed and sold exclusively by KitchenEdge.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Racks
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, wine not only has the most health benefits, but it’s also free of fat and cholesterol. Different wines pair well with different dinner foods, so you may wish to have a few bottles on hand if you enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends, family members and coworkers. A quality wine rack is a must, and here’s what you need to know before you purchase one.
Determine how much space you have to work with. If you live in a small apartment, condo or home, you’ll want to go with a model like the Sorbus 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack. Not only does it take up a small amount of cabinet or countertop space, but it’s also stackable, detachable and foldable. You can easily store it out of the way when it’s not in use.
Review how often you throw a dinner party and how many bottles of wine you’d like to keep on hand. There are small units that hold just six wine bottles at a time, like the SODUKU Countertop Wine Rack, 6-Bottle. There are also models that are able to hold 40 bottles, and of course, you’ll find wine racks in between that hold 12 and 24 bottles.
Consider the construction material and the decor you already have in your home. There are gorgeous solid wood wine racks in a variety of finishes, as well as attractive metal racks. You’ll even come across metal wine racks that feature an elegant scroll design that looks great in a formal setting.
Check for any additional features the wine rack may have to offer. For example, some units hold wine glasses and also have a top shelf for ice buckets, fruit baskets or plates of cheese. You can also purchase wine racks in gift boxes if you’re looking for a housewarming or wedding gift.
The Wine Rack Buying Guide
- Smaller racks may have balance issues if they are not fully stocked.
- Large wine bottles and glasses that are made with wide bases don’t fit on the racks of some models. Review the size limits and compare them to the size of your wine bottles as you shop.
- Keep in mind that some wine racks require assembly. Check to see if the tools you need are included before you buy.
- The price of wine racks is related to the number of bottles the wine rack holds and its design. For example, a unit that holds 24 bottles of wine naturally costs less than a model that can hold 40 bottles, as it holds 16 fewer bottles. Design also plays a role in the overall price. The ANNA STAY Wall Mounted Wine Rack costs significantly more than the Sorbus 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack because it mounts to the wall, has a shelf for wine bottles, slots for hanging wine glasses, a decorative metal front and cork wine charms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide