KitchenAid KO298OSAQA Gourmet Liquid Measuring Cups, 3-Piece
Last updated date: July 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Liquid Measuring Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Liquid Measuring Cup you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Liquid Measuring Cup for a detailed review of all the top liquid measuring cups.
With this liquid measuring cup set, you'll receive three jugs, one that holds 1 cup, one that holds 2 cups and one that holds 4 cups. All three are BPA-free and designed with colorful non-slip handles. Since each of the measuring cups are designed to nestle inside one another, you won't have any trouble storing them in your kitchen cabinet.
In our analysis, the KitchenAid KitchenAid Gourmet Liquid Measuring Cups, 3-Piece placed 12th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Liquid Measuring Cups
No kitchen is complete without a quality set of liquid measuring cups. These cups eliminate the need for “eyeballing” wet ingredients, which often leads to a dish that is too runny or too dry. Instead, at-home cooks will be able to follow the recipes of well-known chefs and bakers to produce delicious meals and mouth-watering desserts with ease.
Those who are just starting out may want to go with a liquid measuring cup that is more basic. This type of cup offers measurements of both ounces and cups and has a clear plastic construction that allows you to view the ingredient as you pour.
If you do opt for a plastic liquid measuring cup, make sure it’s BPA-free. The OXO Good Grips Angled Liquid Measuring Cup Set fits this bill. It’s also made using a patented angled surface, so you can read the measurements from above. No more bending over while pouring to keep an eye on the measurement markings.
Liquid measuring cups are also sold in other materials, like glass and stainless steel. Models constructed from a high borosilicate glass are ideal for individuals who plan on placing the cup in a microwave or on a stovetop. They are also safe for storing liquids in a refrigerator.
Food-grade stainless steel liquid measuring cups are a good buy as well. They are durable and resist rust, stains and strong odors. Stainless steel won’t break when dropped, and as an added bonus, cups made out of this metal are quite attractive.
Consider a set of liquid measuring cups that offers extra features. Some of these sets offer three measuring cups in three different sizes (1-cup, 2-cup and 4-cup) and come with non-slip handles that are available in a variety of colors. Home cooks will also appreciate that these cups nestle inside each other for better organization, and that they include milliliter measurement markings in addition to cups and fluid ounces.
The Liquid Measuring Cup Buying Guide
- Although a liquid measuring cup may be listed as dishwasher-safe, it’s a good idea to wash the cup by hand, as the measurement markers won’t remain intact over time after repeatedly being exposed to the high heat and vigorous cleaning process of a dishwasher.
- Liquid measuring cups made from glass are not safe to use in electromagnetic ovens.
- When going with a plastic liquid measuring cup, check to see if the measurement markings have been hot stamped, as this process ensures the markings don’t wear off prematurely.
- Examine the measuring cup’s pour spout before making a purchasing decision. You want to reduce the chance of spills and splashes occurring during the pouring process.
- Even though liquid measuring cups can technically be used to measure dry ingredients, it isn’t recommended, as you won’t be able to level off the dry ingredients like you can with dry measuring cups.
- While liquid measuring cups are specifically designed for use with water, milk, broths and other liquids, they can be used in other ways. Some reviewers report that the cups make excellent scoops for dog and cat food. You can also use them to hold craft supplies, such as buttons, glitter and sequins.
- The overall price for a liquid measuring cup is determined by the cup’s capacity, as well as the number of cups in the set. Cups that are more basic in design naturally come with the most affordable price tag. You’ll pay a moderate price for the OXO Good Grips Angled Liquid Measuring Cup Set. The sets with the highest price tag usually include three specially designed cups.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide