KitchenAid Countertop Digital Kitchen Timer For Cooking
Last updated date: September 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Timers For Cooking and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Timer For Cooking you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Timer For Cooking for a detailed review of all the top kitchen timers for cooking.
Streamlined and modern, this KitchenAid timer comes in three bold colors. The display is large and legible, and the buttons are easy to use. Don't worry about kitchen splatters, as you can wipe this gadget clean.
In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the KitchenAid Countertop Digital Kitchen Timer For Cooking placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
You’ll never lose track of baking or cooking time with this KitchenAid Red digital timer. Features a large, easy to read LCD display screen and is easy to use. To activate the timer, simply push the button to operate. The timer may be set for periods up to 9 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds. Digital timer is 2-1/2 inch high. Wipe clean with a damp cloth when needed. One year hassle-free replacement and lifetime limited warranty. This fine product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. For one year from date of purchase, under normal use and care, KitchenAid will replace these products free of charge, if they are found to be defective in material or workmanship. In addition, from year two through the life of the products, any piece found to be defective under conditions of normal use and care will be repaired at no charge or replaced with the same item or an item of equal or better value. For more information call the KitchenAid Customer Satisfaction Center toll-free at 1-800-541-6390 or visit our web site at www.KitchenAid.com.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Timers For Cooking
They say good things take time, and this is especially true in the kitchen. Satisfying meals and tasty treats generally require a specific amount of time, so keeping track when cooking or baking is essential.
A kitchen timer is an efficient tool for monitoring food preparation. You might find it has other useful benefits as well, such as making sure your kids spend enough time studying at the kitchen table or setting it as a reminder when you have to leave for an appointment.
Choosing the best kitchen timer depends on multiple factors, such as how you will use it, where you plan to keep it and what features matter most to you.
For instance, if you only need a timer on occasion for boiling eggs or baking a cake mix, a simple mechanical timer might be sufficient. On the other hand, if you multitask in the kitchen, an electronic device that allows you to set multiple timers at once might be a more practical option.
Mechanical timers have dials that you turn to the desired amount of time. When that time runs out, the timer will alert you with a bell. These basic timers don’t have added features, but they are handy for necessary use and do not require batteries to operate.
Electronic timers generally have bold displays that are highly visible and easy for everyone to read. Many also include added features, such as clocks, stopwatch timers, or the ability to program multiple timers simultaneously.
Choosing a timer that complements your decor might be vital to you, as well. Bold colors can add interest; stainless steel is sleek and modern; while neutral shades such as black or white go well in any room.
Of course, your budget is also essential. Look for a kitchen timer that meets your needs, appeals to your sense of style, and fits your predetermined price point to find the best one for you.
The Kitchen Timer For Cooking Buying Guide
- Choose a timer that is easy to clean. When cooking and baking, there are sure to be splatters and spills. You will likely come to appreciate a timer that you can quickly wipe clean.
- If you tend to make foods that require a long cooking time, such as roasts or stews, look for a timer that you can set for several hours. Some timers have a limit of only up to one hour.
- A small timer that fits in your pocket when you need to be away from the kitchen. With a portable kitchen timer, you can dig in the garden or clean the upstairs bathroom without worrying about your food burning.
- Timers have uses outside of the kitchen, as well. For instance, a kitchen timer might help you break the habit of procrastination. When you are putting off a daunting, unpleasant, or tedious task, set the timer for 15 minutes. Put all distractions aside and concentrate on the job you need to do for just 15 minutes. After that, you can stop and go back to something more pleasant. However, there is a good chance that once you have started, you will be motivated to work to completion.
- You can also use a kitchen timer as a parenting tool. Setting timers for everything from homework to screen time can help you set limits and establish guidelines without constantly watching the clock.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide