KitchenAid 30 Cubic Foot Built-In Side-By-Side Refrigerator With Ice Maker
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top KitchenAid Refrigerators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best KitchenAid Refrigerator you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best KitchenAid Refrigerator for a detailed review of all the top kitchenaid refrigerators.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the KitchenAid 30 Cubic Foot Built-In Side-By-Side Refrigerator With Ice Maker placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Produce Preserver absorbs ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables, causing them to over ripen
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On KitchenAid Refrigerators
Getting the right refrigerator for your kitchen can make a world of difference to your energy bill and grocery bill. High-quality refrigerators from Kitchenaid keep your food fresh so that you don’t end up with limp produce and sour milk. Plus, they run efficiently so that you can manage your energy expenses well.
When deciding which Kitchenaid refrigerator to get for your home, first consider your specific needs. How much space does your family need to store food? A good rule to follow is between four to six cubic feet of refrigerator space for each person in your home. If you have five people in your family, then you’ll need a fridge that has a capacity of between 20 and 30 cubic feet, for example.
Also consider which features are important to you. For example, do you need a water and ice dispenser built into the door of the fridge? This makes it easy get cool drinks right away. Or do you want a fridge that is flexible in terms of storage so you can move shelves around as needed to accommodate large items? Fridges that have separate independent cooling systems enable you to have different temperature settings within your fridge to keep your food at just the right level.
The KitchenAid Refrigerator Buying Guide
- An important element to consider is the depth of the fridge. A standard depth refrigerator provides you with a lot of storage space. However, these are typically deeper than standard kitchen counters, so they tend to jut out more. If you want a more custom and smooth look to your kitchen design, opt for a counter-depth fridge.
- The style of the Kitchenaid refrigerator you’re looking for depends on the space you have in your kitchen. Carefully measure your space to see whether you can accommodate a single-door or a French-door fridge. Some Kitchenaid refrigerators actually have five doors, with two fresh food doors, two soft-close pantry drawers and one bottom mount freezer drawer. This makes it easy to organize your foods and keep everything easily accessible.
- Be sure to measure how much clearance you have when opening the fridge. If you have a kitchen island, for example, you’ll need to make sure there is still ample room to open the fridge doors and take out what you need without bumping into the island.
- Consider the finish that will look best with your kitchen cabinets, counters, floor and other appliances. Kitchenaid refrigerators are available in multiple finishes depending on the model, including stainless steel, black stainless and white.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide