Kitchen Science Copper Moscow Mule Mug, Straw & Jigger Set
Last updated date: March 27, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Moscow Mule Copper Mugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Moscow Mule Copper Mug you should buy.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Kitchen Science Kitchen Science Copper Moscow Mule Mug, Straw & Jigger Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Moscow Mule Copper Mugs for a detailed review of all the top moscow mule copper mugs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
FOOD SAFE & 100% PURE COPPER MOSCOW MULE MUGS - US based third party lab tested and certified for food safety. No nickel, tin, or other metals on copper mugs! Only pure copper to give your moscow mule the right taste. PERFECT SIZE - 16 oz. size just like the original copper moscow mule mug. Not too large nor too small. BONUS ACCESSORIES - This upgraded model from kitchen science brings your beloved mugs with bonus accessories of 8 straws and 1 jigger worth an extra $19.99 TARNISH RESISTANT - Coated with food grade lacquer on inside and outside to retain its shine. LIFETIME WARRANTY - To demonstrate our confidence in the quality of our mugs we offer a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not happy for any reason, just let us know and we will immediately give you a refund. Don't trust us? Just look at our near perfect reviews.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
When enjoying a refreshing cocktail with a loved one or a few friends, you want your drink to stay nice and cold. Moscow Mule copper mugs are a great way to accomplish this. The important thing is that you go with a mug set that is made entirely of copper, as some sets mix in stainless steel, tin or nickel to cut costs. The pure copper will chill your drink within seconds.
Check that the Moscow Mule mugs are certified for food safety. Typically, they will have a food-grade lacquer coating that won’t affect your drinking experience but will add a layer of protection to prevent the copper from tarnishing. It also provides a nice shine.
Review the design and craftsmanship of the Moscow Mule mugs next. Look for a smooth lip, large welded handles and a hand-hammered design throughout the body of the mugs. The attention to detail is what really makes these mugs stand out.
Consider any extras that the Moscow Mule set is offering. It’s actually quite common for the set to come with bonus items. A few popular options include matching copper straws, straw cleaning brushes, coasters and shot glasses. Some mug sets also include a downloadable ebook with a host of cocktail recipes to try.
DWYM Fun Fact
Sophie Berezinski first designed a beautiful set of copper mugs in her father’s factory. After moving to America from Russia in 1941, she began to sell the mugs to fund her new start. To draw more attention to the mugs, Berezinski and a few others created a specialty cocktail, called the Moscow Mule, to fill the mugs with.
Typically, a Moscow Mule contains ginger beer, vodka and lime juice. The mug is then garnished with a slice of lime before it is served to customers in the famous copper mugs. Today, the mugs are used to serve a wide variety of cocktails.
The Moscow Mule Copper Mug Buying Guide
- While pure copper mugs are beautiful, you’ll need to be prepared for the added maintenance they require, otherwise, they will begin oxidizing.
- Always hand wash your Moscow Mule mugs with a mild dish soap and warm water. Never use acidic liquids or harsh cleaning products, as they may tarnish the surface of your mugs.
- It is best not to buy Moscow Mule mugs with rivet joints, as they are known for breeding bacteria. Opt for mugs with welded handles instead.
- Check for a money-back guarantee or a product warranty before you buy. You may be surprised to discover that some companies go so far as to provide a lifetime warranty with no strings attached.
- When deciding between two or three Moscow Mule mug sets, it is helpful to consider the price per mug. Some sets come with four mugs, while others only have two. You’ll find the Advanced Mixology Moscow Mule Copper Mugs, 4-Pac is one of the more affordable sets on the market. The Advanced Mixology Mule Science Moscow Mule Mugs, 4-Pack and the A29 Handcrafted Moscow Mule Mugs, 4-Pack are moderately priced, while the Benicci Copper Moscow Mule Mugs, 2-Pack comes in as the most expensive.