KINGSO 22-Inch Round Steel Fire Pit
Last updated date: November 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Fire Pits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Fire Pit you should buy.
Editor's Note November 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Patio Fire Pit for a detailed review of all the top patio fire pits.
This compact patio fire pit has multiple uses. You can enjoy it in your back yard or bring it camping or to the beach. The frame is a durable steel with a black heat-resistant coating.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the KINGSO KINGSO 22-Inch Round Steel Fire Pit placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BEST CAMPING PROJECT - Say goodbye to the troubles and dangers of carrying propane. This fire pit bowl is easier to control and safer than traditional bonfires, and fire pits outdoor is lightweight enough that you can carry it around easily. STURDY & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable steel frame of the portable fire pit has a black heat-resistant coating. With weather resistant, large load-bearing capacity, long-lasting durability and rustproof features. MULTIPLE USES - All weather fire bowl can be used as fire pit,BBQ grill, perfect for your backyard, outdoor entertaining, bonfire pit, RV trips, camping, tailgating, beach, parties. SAFE & RELIABLE - This patio fire pit comes with a spark screen and a fire poker, Fire pit cover avoid sparks, embers, and debris from flying out, while a wood-handled poker lets you safely move wood or charcoal. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Firepits for outside with installation operating instruction and tools. Simply attach the 4 legs and outer rim and you are ready to create cozy memories in the backyard or while camping. ✓This wood burning fire pit has worry-free after-sales service.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Fire Pits
A backyard fire pit can take a regular evening outside to another level. Not only do you have a warming source of heat and bright light, it’s the perfect place to bring family and friends together while enjoying their company. There are many different types of patio fire pits to choose from, so you have plenty of options when finding the one that’s right for your space.
One of the most important things to consider when getting a patio fire pit is the fuel type you’re going to use. Wood and gas fire pits are the most common. Wooden fire pits are typically smaller and easy to move around. They are safe to cook on, and great for marshmallows and hot dogs. Gas fire pits are typically stationary, and should not be used for cooking. Another type is a patio fire pit that uses compressed wood heating pellets. This is a particularly good choice if you are using the fire to heat yourself up on cold nights.
Pay special attention to the materials the patio fire pit is made out of as this affects the longevity and maintenance, not to mention the cost. While steel is sturdy, it has a tendency to rust. Stainless steel will not rust, similar to aluminum. Cast aluminum is also rust-resistant and ideal for the outdoors. When it comes to portability, stainless steel and aluminum are both lightweight and easy to move.
The Patio Fire Pit Buying Guide
- Consider the shape and size of your fire pit by first figuring out where you will put it. Be sure never to place your fire pit on a wooden deck. It should go on patio stone if possible. If you want to place your outdoor patio fire pit on grass, make sure there are no trees or plants around. Be prepared for the grass underneath the fire pit to turn brown from the heat.
- When it comes to the size, consider how many people will be enjoying the fire pit at one time. If it’s just a few people in your family, a small fire pit will do. If you entertain often and like large parties, then consider getting a larger fire pit so everyone can gather around for the boisterous conversation.
- Think about whether you want to permanently have the patio fire pit in the same place or if you want the option to move it around. This will affect the type and size of fire pit you should get.
- Keep in mind that in some climates you may need to store the fire pit in a shed or garage over the snowy winter months in order to increase the longevity of the gadget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide