Kings Brand Furniture Wood 4-Cube Storage Cubbie Organizer
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Cubbies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Cubby you should buy.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Kings Brand Furniture Kings Brand Furniture Wood 4-Cube Storage Cubbie Organizer placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Storage Cubbies for a detailed review of all the top storage cubbies.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Kings Brand Furniture White Wood 4 Cube Organizer Storage Bookcase. Great for your storage organizer unit for closet, home office, living room, kids room, kitchen, etc. Dimensions: 11"W x 24"D x 24"H. Material: Laminated Wood. Simple assembly required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Cubbies
Cubbies are a flexible, versatile storage option, whether you’re looking for a way to organize your toys, clothing, books or other items. You can set them up in your closets or in the room itself and opt to use them to show off your decorative items or store clutter that you want to keep hidden.
If it’s the latter option, you may want to consider a storage cubby that allows you to insert baskets. This will keep your items hidden, while also making it easy to put items in and take them out. Simply remove the basket, gather items or put them away, then reinsert the basket when you’re finished.
For a more decorative option, you’ll want to make sure you choose a cubby with an attractive frame. Also pay attention to the dimensions of each cube to ensure the items you plan to store there will fit. With basket-based options, some cubbies don’t come with the baskets, so you’ll have to measure and make sure you have baskets that not only match, but that squeeze into each cube.
DWYM Fun Fact
Most professional organizers will tell you that good closet organization starts with shelving. But it’s also important to have the right storage. Take a look around at the items you want to organize and map out the storage solution you’ll need to make sure everything’s in place. You can pay for a custom-designed storage solution, but that can be quite pricey. By adjusting your storage needs to an organizer that you can purchase and put together, you’ll save money. You’ll also be able to easily replace it if your needs change. In addition to setting up a good system, it’s also important to regularly go through your closet and donate or sell items you no longer use.
The Storage Cubby Buying Guide
- You’ll have a variety of options when it comes to cubby design. This starts with the material used to make the frame. Wooden ones will be more expensive, but you can find particle board options that have a veneer that make them look nicer. A metal one will provide sturdiness and functionality, while a plastic one is easy to clean.
- Many of today’s cubbies require that you set the furniture up upon arrival. Check the ease of setup before you buy and make sure you have the tools on hand that you’ll need.
- Some cubbies have an open back, while others have a closed back. If you opt for an open-back model, make sure you’ll be happy with the way the wall behind it serves as a backdrop.
- If you’re buying a cubby for your closet storage, measure carefully and check the dimensions to ensure it will fit.
- The weight of the cubby is an important consideration. Eventually you’ll need to move it, whether you’re relocating, or you simply want it in a different location within your home.
- Some cubbies come with separate cubes that you can organize in the configuration you want. This will allow you to change up the look as your storage needs change.