Kings Brand Furniture Rectangular Full-Length Standing Floor Mirror
Last updated: February 16, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Length Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Length Mirror you should buy.
Skip the traditional full-length mirrors and go with the stylish Kings Brand Furniture Standing Floor Mirror. The mirror's border is made of wood that has been vinyl upholstered and decorated with shiny crystal accents. Buyers can choose between black, blue, silver and white vinyl, which means you won't have any trouble finding a color that will match the rest of the furniture in your bedroom.In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Kings Brand Furniture Rectangular Full-Length Standing Floor Mirror placed 12th when we looked at the top 24 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kings Brand Furniture – Modern Upholstered Tufted Standing Floor Mirror, Black Product Description Add a luxurious accent to your home with the full-length Pembroke Standing Mirror. This standing mirror features a upholstered frame with glittering crystal accents nestled in the tufted details for high fashion. Comes in four available magnificent colors. Features Finish: Black Base Material: Wood Frame Material: Faux Leather Frame Style: Crystal Buttons Mount Type: Freestanding Orientation: Vertical Framed: Yes Assembly Required: No Dimensions Item Size: 22.25″ W x 1.5″ D x 63″ H Mirror Size: 13.5″ W x 54.5″ H
What experts liked
Full Length Mirror Rankings
Before you head out for work or school, you want to make sure you look nice. A full-length mirror allows you to quickly check your appearance from head to toe. If you’re in the market for a full-length mirror, you’ll notice there is a wide range of styles and sizes. This guide breaks down the different types, so you can decide which model is the best for you.
Consider your need for storage. Individuals who live in small houses, apartments or condos may want to take advantage of a full-length mirror that doubles as a cabinet. For example, some models open up to provide a large space to keep jewelry, makeup and personal care items. They may even have a lock with a key for added protection.
Determine whether you’d like the full-length mirror to be stationary or adjustable. Stationary models can be leaned against a wall, hung from a closet or mounted on a wall. Adjustable models use a floor stand with the mirror attached with pins on the sides. As a result, the mirror has the ability to tilt forward and backward, allowing you to adjust your view. This is especially helpful for individuals who are above average in height, as stationary mirrors won’t allow them to see their full bodies at once.
Don’t forget to factor in safety, especially if you have small children and pets at home. There are models that polish the edges of the mirror’s frame to prevent being hurt by a corner. Others use shatterproof glass to further protect the people in your home.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the full-length mirror’s design. The mirror should match your personality and the other furniture pieces you have in your home. Some models are upholstered with vinyl and have shiny crystal accents dispersed throughout. Shoppers may also have the option of selecting between a few different colors. Other mirrors may use attractive rich wood borders or classy aluminum alloy borders. Some even go for that infinite feel by not having any borders at all.
- Keep in mind that most full-length mirrors will arrive with assembly instructions. They may or may not come with the tools you need, so check the product description before you buy.
- Check the weight of the mirror. If the model is on the heavier side, and you intend on mounting it, you may want to recruit a friend to help.
- Should the mirror not come with feet or a stand, you’ll want to make sure there is something on the bottom that will keep it from slipping. You don’t want it to slide down on a hardwood floor and shatter right after you buy it.
- Check the full-length mirror once a month for dust build-up. If you spot dust, wipe down the frame with a moist microfiber towel. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the mirror itself.
- Size and style play a huge role in the price of full-length mirrors. Mirrors that are simple in design and average in size are more affordable. Models that offer added storage fall in the middle of the price range. Mirrors that are large enough to accommodate two individuals as they dress are the most expensive.