Kings Brand Furniture Upholstered Standing Floor Mirror
Last updated date: September 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Length Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Length Mirror you should buy.
Editor's Note September 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Full Length Mirror for a detailed review of all the top full length mirrors.
Skip the traditional full-length mirrors and go with the stylish Kings Brand Furniture Standing Floor Mirror. The mirror's border is made of wood that has been vinyl upholstered and decorated with shiny crystal accents. Buyers can choose between black, blue, silver and white vinyl, which means you won't have any trouble finding a color that will match the rest of the furniture in your bedroom.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Kings Brand Furniture Kings Brand Furniture Standing Floor Mirror placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kings Brand Furniture - Modern Upholstered Tufted Standing Floor Mirror, Black Product Description Add a luxurious accent to your home with the full-length Pembroke Standing Mirror. This standing mirror features a upholstered frame with glittering crystal accents nestled in the tufted details for high fashion. Comes in four available magnificent colors. Features Finish: Black Base Material: Wood Frame Material: Faux Leather Frame Style: Crystal Buttons Mount Type: Freestanding Orientation: Vertical Framed: Yes Assembly Required: No Dimensions Item Size: 22.25" W x 1.5" D x 63" H Mirror Size: 13.5" W x 54.5" H
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Length Mirrors
Before you head out for work or school, you want to make sure you look nice. A full-length mirror allows you to quickly check your appearance from head to toe. If you’re in the market for a full-length mirror, you’ll notice there is a wide range of styles and sizes. This guide breaks down the different types, so you can decide which model is the best for you.
Consider your need for storage. Individuals who live in small houses, apartments or condos may want to take advantage of a full-length mirror that doubles as a cabinet. For example, the Nicetree Lockable Full-Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet opens up to provide a large space to keep jewelry, makeup and personal care items. There’s even a lock with a key for added protection.
Determine whether you’d like the full-length mirror to be stationary or adjustable. Stationary models can be leaned against a wall, hung from a closet or mounted on a wall. Adjustable models, like the Roundhill Furniture Audi Queen Anna Cheval Full Length Mirror uses a floor stand with the mirror attached with pins on the sides. As a result, the mirror has the ability to tilt forward and backward, allowing you to adjust your view. This is especially helpful for individuals who are above average in height, as stationary mirrors won’t allow them to see their full bodies at once.
Don’t forget to factor in safety, especially if you have small children and pets at home. There are models that polish the edges of the mirror’s frame to prevent being hurt by a corner. The NeuType Full Length Mirror uses shatterproof glass to further protect the people in your home.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the full-length mirror’s design. The mirror should match your personality and the other furniture pieces you have in your home. Some models are upholstered with vinyl and have shiny crystal accents dispersed throughout. Shoppers may also have the option of selecting between a few different colors. Other mirrors may use attractive rich wood borders or classy aluminum alloy borders. Some even go for that infinite feel by not having any borders at all.
The Full Length Mirror Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most full-length mirrors will arrive with assembly instructions. They may or may not come with the tools you need, so check the product description before you buy.
- Check the weight of the mirror. If the model is on the heavier side, and you intend on mounting it, you may want to recruit a friend to help.
- Should the mirror not come with feet or a stand, you’ll want to make sure there is something on the bottom that will keep it from slipping. You don’t want it to slide down on a hardwood floor and shatter right after you buy it.
- Check the full-length mirror once a month for dust build-up. If you spot dust, wipe down the frame with a moist microfiber towel. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the mirror itself.
- Size and style play a huge role in the price of full-length mirrors. The Roundhill Furniture Audi Queen Anna Cheval Full Length Mirror is simple in design and average in size, making it one of the more affordable mirrors on the market. The Nicetree Lockable Full-Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet, which has added storage, and the Adesso Alice Modern Full Length Mirror, which features a unique back kickstand, are in the middle of the price range. The NeuType Full Length Mirror is more expensive, as it is one of the largest full-length mirrors on the market. Two people could easily dress in front of the mirror at the same time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide