KingCamp Low Sling Lightweight Beach Chair
Last updated date: November 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lightweight Beach Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lightweight Beach Chair you should buy.
Editor's Note November 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lightweight Beach Chair for a detailed review of all the top lightweight beach chairs.
This lightweight beach chair has a wide and low seat. It has a cup holder on one side for convenience. The chair weighs only 6.6 pounds and is easy to carry.
In our analysis, the KingCamp KingCamp Low Sling Lightweight Beach Chair placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Heavy duty steel frame and 600D Oxford fabric makes the beach chair durable. The anti-skid big foot bars keep your chair stable. We all want a heavy duty and built-to-last chair in outdoors for safety and better experience. We want to save your space and energy when you are in outdoor but still feel relaxed and have fun
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lightweight Beach Chairs
Spending a day at the beach is one of life’s most enjoyable pastimes. The sun, the sea and the sand are a delightful combination, and in order to get the most out of your time at the beach, you’ll want to supply yourself with a few essentials.
Along with your swimsuit, sunscreen, towels and umbrella, be sure to bring along a lightweight beach chair. This way, you can avoid sitting on the hot sand or a sandy beach towel. Plus, it’s ideal for those who have trouble getting up and down from a ground level.
There are many different varieties of lightweight beach chairs available. A classic beach chair is low to the ground. Many recline and have stable arm rests. Most classic beach chairs have weight capacities of between 200 and 300 pounds. They usually come in bright colors and fun patterns.
A chaise lounge is a longer chair on which you can fully stretch out your legs. It’s great for having a nap in the sun as it can fully recline. However, these chairs are less portable than the classic beach chair.
Zero-gravity chairs can recline and incline. They are ideal for those who want to relieve pressure in their spine. These are easier to carry than a chaise lounge, but not as convenient as a classic beach chair.
The Lightweight Beach Chair Buying Guide
- Consider the height of the lightweight beach chair you’re thinking of purchasing. Ideally, it should be no more than 8 to 12 inches off the ground. The low profile of the chair enables you to fully stretch out your legs and recline in the chair to catch the rays.
- The material of the chair’s frame affects its durability and weight. Wood is a classic material that can be weather-resistant and long-lasting. Aluminum is another option that is sturdy and lightweight. They are typically rust-resistant and don’t require any maintenance. Steel frames that have been powder-coated are also durable and resistant to the elements.
- To make carrying easier, opt for a lightweight beach chair that comes with straps. You can find backpack-style straps or shoulder straps. This way, you can free up your hands to carry all your other must-haves for the beach.
- Many lightweight beach chairs have a towel bar at the back. This is a great bonus feature so you don’t have to place your towel on the sand.
- If you like to spend long days at the beach, look for a lightweight beach chair that has multiple reclining positions. This way, you can find a comfortable position for stretching out and relaxing without placing too much pressure on your back.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide