KIDWILL Rechargeable Shockproof Camera For Kids
Last updated date: January 4, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cameras For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camera For Kids you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2023:
Checkout Snap Pics In Style With The Best Camera For Kids for a detailed review of all the top cameras for kids.
Get your children excited about the art of photography with this camera for kids. It's designed to withstand accidental drops, while still providing many of the same functions you'd find on an adult camera. There's a 2.8-inch touchscreen, as well as 29 funny frames, two color filters and eight scene selections.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the KIDWILL Rechargeable Shockproof Camera For Kids placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect Partner for Kids. Your Kids Deserve The Best! This kids camera featured professional dual cameras, 8 Megapixels photos and 720P/30fps videos, 2.8-inch touch screen, built-in 29 funny frames, 2 color filters, 8 scene selections, and much more! Share photos on ins or facebook within 1s with OTG function. Tip: * please remove the protector film on screen for better use! Multiple Functions, More Fun For Children. Based on the original photo capture, video recording, playback, upgrade new kids cameras and camcorders comes with more functions, such as burst shooting, time-lapse shooting, flash light, 4X digital zoom, will keep the clear wonderful moment for boys or girls. Cultivate children’s hobbies, take the first step of the genius photographer. Bonus Battery and Memory Card. Built-in 610mAh rechargeable lithium battery and it can takes photos or video for 2-3 hours. Bonus 32G TF card allows to store thousands of photos, provide unlimited creative opportunities for kids. Auto sleep and auto power off modes make the power storage even more powerful. No worry about running out of battery any longer!Connect to computer via a USB cable to transfer photos/videos, or to recharge the camera. Quality and Portable. This kids digital camera made of environment-friendly materials and soft silicone material, Protective shockproof Shell, durable and safe for kids. Compact size makes the camera convenient to carry everywhere, durable lanyard designed for children to hang the mini camera on the neck, simply capture scene or animals on nature with family, provides kids a comfortable way to experience the fun from nature. Your Kids Deserve The Best! Kids camera enables kids to explore the world through their eyes while encouraging creativity and imagination with lots of fun in outdoor play, family vacation, a school trip and more! Use this cute camera for kids to record life. Buy it now to get: (1) Kids Camera; (2) 32GB TF Card; (3) USB Cable; (4)Lanyard; (5) User Manual. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We’ll reply within 24 hrs and make things right!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cameras For Kids
These days, taking a photo or a selfie is second nature for many kids. Having used their parents’ smartphones or digital cameras since childhood, kids have experienced how much fun it is to document parts of their lives on camera. Getting a camera for kids is an excellent way to help them hone their artistic skills and give them an outlet for creative expression. Not only that, giving kids their very own camera can launch discussions about science and technology, how cameras work and the history of cameras. Plus, cameras inherently encourage communication, as kids can share their photos with their friends and family and discuss what elements they are trying to capture.
When looking for a camera for kids, it’s important to make sure it is age-appropriate. When is a child ready for their own camera? It largely depends on the child and their interests. Some preschoolers and kindergarten-age children may be ready for their own cameras if they have a budding interest in photography, while others may not want one till they are in their teens.
Ensure that the physical size of the camera matches that of your child. Older kids whose hands are larger may have trouble with small cameras with tiny buttons. Similarly, little kids who are still working on their fine motor skills may have trouble navigating a camera with complex controls.
In terms of technical features, opt for a camera that has several functions. An adequate zoom range lets kids play around with their camera frame and figure out what exactly they want to include in the shot. Video capability is ideal for older kids who want to begin filming short scenes. A simple user interface is ideal for all ages because it makes the camera easy to use without parental instruction.
The Camera For Kids Buying Guide
- When your child first gets the camera, take some time to orient both yourself and them on the basic functionality. Depending on their age, you can go through the instruction manual together, or read it yourself to answer some basic questions. Show your child how to turn the camera on and off, how to snap a photo, how to zoom in and out and how to delete a photo.
- Depending on the age of the child, you can also show them when to use the flash or when not to, in addition to where to position a source of light when taking a photo. You can also discuss how to upload the camera photos onto a computer, how to charge the camera, as well as where the memory card and batteries go.
- Once you have shown them the basics of how the camera works and how they can use it, let them explore the rest. Kids are naturally curious. Giving them the freedom to figure out how they want to take photos and what they want to document will enable them to grow their creative side and discover their artistic skills. If they have questions about photography technique, you can guide them or point them towards other resources, but it’s best to let them have some fun before getting into the technical aspects of photography.
- If your child is old enough to use social media, have a discussion on what kinds of photos are appropriate to share and what kinds of photos should not be made public on any online platforms. Also discuss getting consent from any people within the photos before sharing publicly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide