Kids N’ Such Lightweight Muslin Swaddle Blanket, 3-Pack
Last updated date: November 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Swaddle Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Swaddle Blanket you should buy.
Update as November 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muslin Swaddle Blanket for a detailed review of all the top muslin swaddle blankets.
Only premium fabric was used to make this adorable muslin swaddle blanket set. The three included blankets feature a pink floral print that is perfect for little girls. In fact, the blankets are so pretty, you may just want to use them in your newborn photoshoots.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Kids N’ Such Lightweight Muslin Swaddle Blanket, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Viscose from Bamboo 30% Cotton. Premium Fabric: Our newborn swaddle and receiving blanket is made of baby-safe, lightweight cotton muslin cloth made to keep your newborn perfectly wrapped, cozy, and sleeping peacefully. Quality Construction: Unlike other muslin swaddle blankets, our extra-large baby blanket for swaddling ensures all infants can be wrapped comfortably, without the use of velcro, zippers, or other abrasive materials. Multipurpose: Made for all stages of motherhood, our extra-large swaddle blankets can be used as baby blankets, nursing covers for breastfeeding, baby car seat covers, and more. Extra-Large: Our generously sized swaddle blanket is designed to grow with your baby as they transition into their toddler years. Adorable Design: Our premium swaddle blanket is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece - use as a newborn photography prop.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Swaddle Blankets
Swaddle blankets are the perfect way to wrap up your little newborn and get them ready for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The swaddle helps them feel warm, secure and snug, just like they felt while in mom’s tummy. One of the best materials for a swaddle blanket is muslin. It is a cotton fabric that is loosely woven. It is weaved using a single weft thread, which is then alternated over and under a warp thread. This creates a lightweight and airy fabric that is soft and comfortable for newborns.
When looking for a muslin swaddle blanket, be sure to carefully check the size. You want to ensure there is enough fabric to wrap up your bundle of joy without running out or having too much extra. Most muslin swaddle blankets are 47 inches by 47 inches, which is a perfect size for wrapping up your baby.
Decide whether you want the patterns and colors on the muslin swaddle blanket to match with your baby’s nursery. You can find muslin blankets in solid colors or with fun patterns such as animals, flowers or abstract designs. They are available individually or in sets with coordinating colors and patterns.
The Muslin Swaddle Blanket Buying Guide
- Muslin fabric is easy to care for, but always check the care instructions on the blankets to make sure. Typically, they can be machine washed using a mild detergent. You can tumble dry them or hang dry them.
- Keep in mind that babies can get overheated fast, especially newborns. Swaddling helps to keep them warm, but it’s important to make sure they don’t get too hot. Carefully consider how many layers they are wearing underneath the swaddle and the temperature of their nursery. Babies typically need to wear one more layer than adults to stay warm. Muslin is an excellent fabric to use for a swaddle because it is thin and lightweight, making it highly breathable. It can keep babies comfortable without overheating.
- Be sure to swaddle your baby with the right amount of tightness. If the swaddle is too loose, the blanket can become a suffocation hazard if it covers their face. However, if the swaddle is too tight, then the baby can be at risk of developing hip dysplasia. Ensure your swaddle has lots of leg room so they are not compressed by the force of the material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide