KidKraft Farm To Table Kitchen Play Set For Kids
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Play Sets For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Play Set For Kids you should buy.
Editor's Note February 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Play Set For Kids for a detailed review of all the top kitchen play sets for kids.
With 18 accessories and real sounds, this play set will provide hours of fun. In addition to plates and food, you'll get a cutting board, knife and cookware. The compact size of the kitchen set makes it a great fit for even the smallest living spaces.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the KidKraft KidKraft Farm To Table Kitchen Play Set For Kids placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Inspire delicious fun for little foodies with the trendsetting Kid Kraft farm to table play kitchen with EZ Kraft assembly! Kids can show off their green thumbs as they tend to the adorable window box with planted carrots and purple onions that can be pulled and chopped on the cutting board with the wooden knife. Kids will love the fun crunch sound of chopping veggies, which can then be sautéed on the cooktop with light and sound motion sensors. The importance of washing hands before and after cooking can be learned with the Large farmhouse sink, which features lights and running water sounds! Learning to organize is fun for little ones with the Large refrigerator with ice maker that dispenses pretend cubes, and the two wood-print storage crates. With convenient hanging hooks to hold the included spatula, pot and pan and a large chalkboard to feature the daily specials, this kitchen whips up fun and cooks up memories for little chefs. Speed up assembly time with the innovative EZ Kraft assembly, which means less building time and more playing time. 18-piece accessory and play-food set. Fire-inspired light and sound cooktop. Ice maker with 3 pretend ice cubes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Play Sets For Kids
Kids love to imitate the everyday activities they see adults doing — and that includes cooking and cleaning. While you can’t let your toddler make dinner, there are kitchen play sets that will allow the next best thing: play cooking.
A kitchen play set doesn’t just entertain children. It can also serve as an educational tool. Kids learn skills like teamwork, organization and how to complete chores. Some play sets even take it a step further by helping kids develop skills like counting.
If you haven’t shopped for a kitchen play set in a while, you might not realize how far they’ve come since you were a child. You can find play sets with burners that light up, for instance, or sinks that make sounds when you turn the knob. This adds another layer of fun to playtime.
But it’s also important to keep an eye on safety when you’re shopping for kids’ toys. Since some kitchen play sets have small pieces, you’ll want to note the recommended age ranges. Often, these sets will be recommended for ages 3 and up. Sturdier play sets made of wood will provide a level of quality you won’t find with plastic, but make sure the kitchen doesn’t have sharp edges that could pose a hazard to rambunctious children.
The Kitchen Play Set For Kids Buying Guide
- As great as it is to have play sets that light up and make sounds, there is a big benefit to those that don’t: You won’t need to keep supplying them with batteries.
- Wooden play sets can often provide a higher quality and durability level than plastic sets.
- Assembly can be very involved with play sets. Check to ensure your set will come with instructions and assembly hardware. You may also want to have the right tools on hand. Some play sets can take an hour or more to put together.
- Extra features, like play recipe books or ice-makers that produce fake ice, can really make a difference.
- Some kitchen play sets don’t come with fake food. Make sure you can find plastic food that fits your little one’s dishes and pans if you choose a play set that doesn’t come with it.
- If your play set includes appliances like an oven, refrigerator or cabinets, make sure the doors open and close. For younger children, you may want a play set that doesn’t have those features for safety reasons.
- Measure the space where you’ll be storing the play set before you purchase. The dimensions of the play set should be listed in the product description.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide