KidKraft City Construction Site Wooden Train Table Set, 100-Piece
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Train Set Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Train Set Table you should buy.
Update as October 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Train Set Table for a detailed review of all the top train set tables.
KidKraft’s wooden train set table has everything that a busy city needs! It comes with a bridge, cars, buildings and a boat, plus a helicopter and airplane to keep the ground and sky full of action.
In our analysis, the KidKraft KidKraft City Construction Site Wooden Train Table Set, 100-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep building with the construction crew, bulldozer and real working crane that picks up blocks and moves them around. Just lift and lower using the turn knob. Take to the skies with the airplane or helicopter and find both a runway and a heliport in the town for when it’s time to land. Everything a city needs is included: people, cars, buildings, signs and more—all perfectly sized for little hands to maneuver. When done playing, store in the large drawer below. Move materials across the water with the barge that can hold two shipping containers. Use the crane later to hook them on and move to shore. Durable wooden construction means play that can make many treks around the tracks without wearing out. Our train sets and tables are compatible with other major toy train brands, such as Brio and Thomas & Friends. Add on sets and chug along seamlessly.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Train Set Tables
Wooden train set tables encourage creative play and come with interactive pieces and plenty of room to spread out. In addition to having tracks and trains, they often have roads, cars, rivers, boats, buildings, airports and airplanes included for maximum fun. Sometimes these features are simply painted onto the table (rivers, for example) but add an extra layer of realism.
Look for train set tables that have their own storage bins and built-in drawers to keep all the pieces organized when the set is not being used. This can help encourage your kids to put things away when they are finished playing.
Some train sets also have reversible tops, and may have a whiteboard or chalkboard on the other side, making them useful for learning as well. These sets are large and usually made from durable wood. This is the type of toy that can be handed down through generations, so it’s often really worth the investment if you find one at a good price.
Check the table’s measurements before buying to make sure that you have enough room to set it up where you’d like. Kids can stand alongside the table or sit down next to it while playing, depending on the size of it.
For the sake of safety, there should be no sharp edges on the table or on any of the pieces. Some of the tables on the market also have lips on the ends to keep toys from falling off during play. Look for features that will keep kids engaged, like drive-through tunnels, airports with helipads and big bridges.
The Train Set Table Buying Guide
- Some train set tables do not include the interactive play pieces that may be depicted in advertisements or on the box. Be sure to read the product description carefully before purchasing or you may be disappointed by what’s left out.
- If you already have some train toy pieces from a company like Brio, look for train set tables that are compatible with these to save yourself some extra money overall.
- Shop for sets that are age-appropriate and easy to put together. Children will feel a real sense of accomplishment if this can be done without adult help.
- Train set tables are usually made from wood, while their accessories are often made from either wood or plastic, making them durable even if your kids play rough.
- Some train set tables are foldable, which can be helpful if you are short on space or want to put it away when company comes over.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide