Keter Round Outdoor Side Table & Cooler
Last updated date: March 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Furniture and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Furniture you should buy.
Update as March 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Furniture for a detailed review of all the top outdoor furniture.
You'll find this outdoor furniture piece is extremely versatile. It can be used as a side table on a porch or patio or to serve drinks by a hot tub. The top of the table rises, revealing a hollow bottom below. This space is large enough to hold ice and as many as 40 bottles of beer.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Keter Round Outdoor Side Table & Cooler placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Want to convert your Cool Bar from cooler/coffee table into a party-perfect cocktail table? Simply lift the lid and twist the locking ring. Voila! Cold drinks, Cool Bar, instant party! And to keep the party going, the Cool Bar's 7.5 gallon cooler can keep drinks chilled for more than 12 hours! The top rises smoothly from 22.5 inches to 33.2 inches in overall height and locks into place to prevent it from falling when topped with party provisions. And when you are done, simply remove the built in drainage plug for easy cleanup. When you’re ready to change the mood, the top of the cooler can be twists back down into a sleek cocktail or coffee table. As friends gather around the Cool Bar, you can feel confident that this contemporary piece adds just the right element of class and style. So whether you want a stylish accent table or a functional party accessory, you can have it all -- with the Cool Bar from Keter. While the compact design will easily fit into the layout of even the smallest deck, patio, or yard space, if you have larger outdoor living areas, you can place one on either side of each sofa, love seat, or chair to use as end tables. It would then be easy enough for you to pull out all of the Cool Bars and stock them with beverages and ice whenever you decide to host a large gathering. Features & Benefits: • Dimensions: 19.5D x 33.2H in. • Lid extends upwards into table 10 in. above rim • Sturdy engineered legs for optimal support • 7.5 Gallon drink storage capacity to handle up to 40 12 oz. cans with ice • Built in drainage plug makes cleanup a breeze • Beverage cooler keeps drinks ice cold for up to 12 hours • Sleek contemporary design blends with a wide variety of indoor or outdoor patio decor • Table top locks in place for easy access to drinks • Weather-resistant - can be left outside without worrying about rust, decay and other weather-related damage • Easy to assemble, easy to maintain and easy to use • Perfect centerpiece for your outdoor gatherings or summertime parties
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Furniture
Spending time outdoors is beneficial for your physical and mental health. Not only does it help give you an energy boost when you’re feeling low, it can also help you boost your immune system. If you want to gain all the benefits the outdoors has to offer, look into getting some comfortable and durable outdoor furniture. That way, you have an inviting place to relax on your patio, deck or porch.
When you’re buying outdoor furniture, the most important element you want to look at is the material the furniture is made out of. With outdoor furniture, you have to consider the weather and how it’s going to affect the material. Rain, hail, snow, wind and direct sunlight can damage certain materials, while others hold up to the elements better.
Opt for durable and sturdy materials that are weather-resistant, such as aluminum, teak or resin. They don’t require a lot of maintenance and can withstand any weather. Wrought iron is particularly good in heat and wet weather. Resin wicker is also a popular option for outdoor furniture because it holds up well in wet climates.
When selecting the material for your outdoor furniture, consider how much care is required to maintain it. For example, do you need to clean the furniture often, cover it during extreme weather or remove it from direct sunlight? The type of care that is needed will affect how you use the furniture as well. For example, if you always have to move a chair into the shed when it rains, you’re less likely to take it out and enjoy sitting in it.
The Outdoor Furniture Buying Guide
- Carefully consider what kind of outdoor furniture you need as there are so many options available. For example, do you want to create an inviting seating area with a couple of couches and a coffee table, where you can entertain friends on a bright sunny day? Or do you want to get a dining table and chairs so you can have your meals outside? Or perhaps a lounge chair is what you’re looking for, so you can put your feet up and relax in the warm weather. For some people, a small tea table and elegant chairs are a good idea.
- Measure the space you have available outside so that you pic outdoor furniture of the right dimensions. If you have a small deck, for example, getting a large three-seater outdoor couch may not give you the usability you need. Similarly, a tiny table and chairs on a large porch may not work as well as a larger one.
- Consider how the outdoor elements affect the kind of furniture you need. If you live in a very wet climate, then wooden furniture isn’t the best choice as it can get damaged as a result of the moisture. If you love the look of wicker, keep in mind that natural wicker should be under a covered outdoor space as it doesn’t do well with moisture. Resin wicker is much better at holding up against the rain.
- Keep storage in mind, especially if you live in an extreme-weather climate. For example, if you get a lot of snow, you’ll want to store your outdoor furniture in a shed or cover it with a tarp during the winter months to protect it. This will help it last longer.
- In addition to storage, consider portability. How easy is the outdoor furniture to move? Can it be folded? This is specially important for chairs. If you want to be able to take outdoor furniture to a park or beach, for example, folding it down or disassembling it easily is key.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide