Keter Resin Luzon Weather-Resistant Patio End Table
Last updated date: April 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio End Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio End Table you should buy.
Update as April 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Patio End Table for a detailed review of all the top patio end tables.
This durable and sturdy end table is made from a weather-resistant resin with a wood-textured look. It has a 10-gallon capacity to store cushions, décor and outdoor toys. You can also add a cushion to make it into a stool.
In our analysis, the Keter Keter Resin Luzon Weather-Resistant Patio End Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIMENSIONS: 15. 35 in. L x 15. 35 in. W x 16. 93 in. H. RESIN CONSTRUCTION: It’s made out of all weather-resistant resin with an appealing wood-look texture. DURABLE AND STRONG: Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling and denting – unlike real wood. HIDDEN STORAGE: 10 gallon storage capacity to quickly store cushions, patio decor, outdoor toys, and more. MULTIPURPOSE: Use as a side table, coffee table, storage container, or even as an extra seat in a pinch. EASY ASSEMBLY: Ready to assemble, and detailed assembly instructions are included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio End Tables
End tables are a versatile piece that come in handy both indoors and outdoors. On the patio, an end table is a great place to set down your drink or plate while you take in the scenery. Typically, end tables are placed between two lounge chairs. You can also place them next to patio sofas or in the middle of a seating area to use as a coffee table. A patio end table can also be used near the barbeque or grill to set down utensils or dishes while you’re cooking up a delicious meal.
One of the most important elements to look at when you’re buying a patio end table is the material it is made out of. That will affect the durability and longevity of your outdoor furniture. Begin by considering the climate you live in and the kind of weather you get frequently. For example, do you get a lot of moisture from rain, snow or humidity? Do you see a lot of extreme weather such as hot or below-freezing temperatures?
You’ll also need to consider where you will place the patio end table. Will it be in direct sunlight and exposed to the elements, or will you have it somewhere where it is partially covered – like under a pergola or umbrella? Knowing these aspects will help you pick the best material for your patio end table.
The Patio End Table Buying Guide
- Wood is a naturally beautiful material but not all kinds of wood make durable patio furniture. Teak is likely your best bet when selecting a wooden patio end table because it is a sturdy material that can withstand moisture. Stainless steel is a strong material that is rust and wind-resistant. However, it retains heat which is important to think about if you live in a warm climate. Aluminum is lightweight and weather-resistant, but it has a tendency to blow away with heavy winds. Wrought iron is a stylish choice that is highly durable. Keep in mind that it is not typically rust-resistant. Resin and all-weather wicker are sturdy, durable and weather resistant. Plus, these materials are easy to clean.
- The style of the end table should align with the other furniture you have outdoors. Consider whether you’re going for a casual and family-friendly look or if you want something more upscale and sophisticated. Typically, casual aesthetics have straight, clean lines, whereas more elegant looks have curved lines.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide