KES Rustproof Standing Marble Modern Toilet Roll Holder
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Modern Toilet Roll Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Modern Toilet Roll Holder you should buy.
Update as May 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Modern Toilet Roll Holder for a detailed review of all the top modern toilet roll holders.
In our analysis, the KES KES Rustproof Standing Marble Modern Toilet Roll Holder placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HANDCRAFTED, UNIQUE MARBLE BASE: Natural marble features in a wide variety of colors and patterns. No two marble bases look exactly the same. Crafted of 100% solid marble, the uniqueness of each marble base gives this toilet tissue stand a modern style and distinct character. STRONG, STURDY BASE: The weighted base ensures good stability and prevents tipping. The overall weight of this stand-up holder is about 4.4 lbs (2000g). RUSTPROOF: Constructed from SUS304 Stainless Steel (rust-proof), ensuring longevity and durability. Suitable for humid environments such as bathroom and kitchen. Screws are also made from SUS304 stainless steel. ANTI-SLIPPING: Gold toilet paper stand includes 5 self-adhesive anti-slip pads. Apply to the bottom of the marble base to prevent sliding and damaging your floor. FREESTANDING MOUNT TYPE: Designed to allow placement where convenient in bathroom. No drilling needed. Max. roll length: 5 inches (125mm). Marble base is 7.9 inches (200mm) in diameter, 0.9 inches (20 mm) in thickness. Overall height is 20.6 inches (52.2cm).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Modern Toilet Roll Holders
Standard toilet paper roll holders leave plenty to be desired. First, there’s the flimsy bar, which includes a spring that lets you insert the holder into the posts. Second, the posts themselves often aren’t made to resist rust and corrosion, which can be a problem in a room that can stay pretty humid throughout the day.
Then there’s the issue of modern toilet paper rolls. At one time, the rolls that were made for household use were a standard size. But today, toilet paper manufacturers try to stay competitive by packing more sheets into each roll, which has increased the size substantially. Today’s “mega rolls” that promise four standard toilet paper rolls in one are much bigger than rolls used to be, obviously. This means that those standard rolls will no longer fit unless you purchase an extender.
So it’s probably no surprise that toilet roll holders are changing to match. The clunky spring-loaded design is now outdated. Instead, newer homes have a variety of single bar designs that let you slide the old roll off and replace it with a new one without having to remove a bar. You can also find pedestal-style holders that don’t even need to be mounted.
The Modern Toilet Roll Holder Buying Guide
- Since toilet paper roll holders reside in the most humid room of your home, you’ll need a holder built to resist rust and corrosion. Top-quality stainless steel does this job best.
- If you choose a wall-mounted toilet paper roll holder, make sure to check out the installation instructions before you buy.
- Before shopping, consider where you’ll be installing the holder. Obviously, you’ll want it within easy reach of the toilet. But you’ll also need to make sure it’s out of the way for those who are showering and getting ready.
- Bar-style toilet paper roll holders that let you easily slide the roll on and off need to also have something built in to keep the roll in place. Many have a slight ridge or raised area at the end that keeps the roll from falling off.
- Consider matching your toilet paper roll holder to your faucets and shower rod. This small detail can add that extra touch of class to your décor.
- You can also buy a rack that will house extra rolls of toilet paper in case you run out while seated. Alternately, you can choose a wall-mounted or pedestal-style holder that lets you always keep a spare nearby.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide