Kenneth Cole Reaction Renegade Multi-Compartment Suitcase With Wheels, 28-Inch
Last updated date: January 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Suitcases With Wheels, 28-Inch and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Suitcase With Wheels, 28-Inch you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best Suitcases With Wheels, 28-Inch for a detailed review of all the top suitcases with wheels, 28-inch.
With ample space inside and expandability of up to 2 inches, this suitcase offers plenty of room for your clothing and toiletries. The eight multidirectional spinners and ergonomic handle make it easy to tote this suitcase along with you. The main compartment also builds in multiple zippered pockets and even elastic shoe pockets to help you keep everything neat and tidy.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Kenneth Cole Reaction Renegade Multi-Compartment Suitcase With Wheels, 28-Inch placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pack all your travel essentials with ease in this Kenneth Cole Reaction ‘Renegade’ Collection 28-inch lightweight, hardside, expandable 8-wheel spinner checked suitcase. This dependable, 28-inch checked size suitcase is loaded with amazing features, including a spacious, fully-lined, tear-resistant interior, multiple interior zipper pockets and mesh pockets, a garment restraint panel to hold your clothes in place, and two elastic shoe pockets. The luggage even expands an additional 2-inches for extra carrying capacity when needed. The exterior features four molded corner guard reinforcements that provide maximum impact resistance, protecting your bag from excessive wear-and-tear. Self-repairing coil zippers meant for long-lasting use glide effortlessly around the bag to keep your belongings safe and secure. The luggage boasts a lightweight construction to help you adhere to airline weight restrictions and avoid unwanted airport fees. Smooth, multi-directional 8-wheel spinners provide 360-degree rotation over any surface, allowing you to travel with ease. Features a sturdy, locking, retractable push-button telescopic trolley handle that extends 41 inches tall and is conducive to simple one-handed use. Kenneth Cole’s ‘Renegade’ 28″ luggage is a modern, yet traditional hardside suitcase, perfect for travelers whom value both style and function. Backed by a manufacturer’s 10-year limited guarantee against defects.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Suitcases With Wheels, 28-Inch
Traveling presents a unique set of challenges. You need to take enough items to get you through your trip, but you don’t want to overpack and create a heavy burden. If you’re flying, you have to face size limits for carry-ons, but if you check your suitcase, you’ll have the additional burden of worrying about lost luggage.
Reducing travel stress starts with choosing the right suitcase. For years, soft-sided luggage was all the rage, giving travelers a little expandability. Soft-sided luggage was also more durable than hard-sided suitcases once were, so they could more easily survive being tossed around by baggage carriers and hotel doormen.
Now the trend has headed away from soft-sided luggage, especially for those who travel by air. Today’s hard suitcases are often made of extra-durable materials like polycarbonate and aluminum. These types of material are longer-lasting than hard-shelled suitcases made of plastic.
One thing that’s really changed in recent years is the design of suitcase wheels. Instead of the small, bidirectional wheels that were once found on suitcases, today’s luggage uses “spinners” that move in all directions. Whether you’re moving to the side, backward or forward, the wheels turn capably, giving you the convenience of rolling your luggage along at your side or behind you.
If you’re taking your suitcase on a flight, security is naturally a concern. Some of today’s suitcases come with locks that are designed to give TSA access while also keeping them safe from tampering. These locks are developed in coordination with the TSA, so security personnel have the combination necessary to open the suitcase while you’ll still have a combination that only you know.
Lastly, compartments are worth considering. You should look at the number of zippered pockets that are included and determine how many you’ll need for toiletries and other items. Some suitcases also come with a shoe compartment or two, giving you a way to safely store your footwear without dirtying other items.
The Suitcase With Wheels, 28-Inch Buying Guide
- As convenient as four-way wheels can be, they do have one downside. When you aren’t on a flat surface, it can be tough to steady those wheels, which means you might have to hold onto your suitcase until you’re once again fully parallel.
- Keep in mind that luggage can undergo significant roughhousing if you check it during air travel. Double-check the wheels and fasteners to make sure they can handle it before you turn it over to baggage handlers on your next flight.
- Aluminum luggage is the most durable of the hard-sided brands, but aluminum can add significant weight. Determine whether that trade-off is worth it.
- A large main compartment can be a huge convenience, but items can shift in transit. Many larger suitcases come with straps that secure everything so that when you open them, your items remain firmly in place.
- Luggage can get lost along the way. An ID tag can make a big difference, whether you’re flying or driving. If your suitcase is ever mixed in with other peoples’ luggage — especially at baggage claim as luggage travels the carousel — that ID tag can make it easier to identify and track down.
- Pay close attention to the interior dimensions of any suitcase you buy. Keep in mind that some types of luggage allow for a certain amount of expandability, while others won’t let you pack any more than the advertised capacity.
- Although you might not think about it initially, an ergonomic handle can come in handy if you ever find yourself walking for long distances while carting your luggage along with you.
- As with a case for an electronic device, corner guards can serve as a “bumper” between your luggage and any shock it experiences. It’s a small detail that can make a big difference.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide