Kendal Leather Jewelry Box
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Chest you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Chest for a detailed review of all the top jewelry chests.
Sleek, yet sturdy, this jewelry chest not only has that wow factor, but also features a design that provides more storage than other models on the market. The top hatch flips up to reveal a makeup mirror and ring slots that can hold 20 rings. The front of the unit contains five drawers and the sides open up to reveal a place to hang bracelets and necklaces.
In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the Kendal Leather Jewelry Box placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kendal Huge Leather Jewelry Box / Case / Storage LJC-SHD5BK (black) Top lid has a large beveled glass mirror nestled inside. The removable top section has 2 compartments, each size is 7.25"L x 2.625"W x 1.125"H. One compartment has 3 suede lined ring slots. 2 swing out cabinets, each with 8 necklace hooks and 2 storage ledges. Weight: 8 lbs 10 oz Practical structure design, every layer can store different jewelries. 5 removable drawers for maximum jewelry storage. The deeper bottom drawer has only one compartment. Its size is 7.31"L x 5.81"W x 2.25"H. The other 4 drawers have the equal size. Their size is 7.31"L x 5.81"W x 1.00"H. Drawer 1 has 20 equal size compartments; Drawer 2 has 12 equal size compartments; Drawer 3 has 4 equal size compartments; Drawer 4 has just one compartment. Sturdy Construction This is a clean lined, sleek, contemporary designed jewelry box. Delicately Made Keep your table tidy organise with the multifunctional, high-capacity leather jewelry box. Highly Gloss Handles Each drawer is equipped with a delicate handle which can be opened easily.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Chests
As your jewelry collection begins to grow, you need a safe place to store and organize each of the pieces. A jewelry chest will help you do just that. As you begin your hunt for the best jewelry box, you’ll want to examine the features of each to ensure they meet your specific needs.
Begin looking at the size and weight of the jewelry chest. Smaller chests are perfect for tweens who are just beginning to wear jewelry, as well as individuals who need a case to transport their jewelry from one location to another. A box that weighs just over four pounds and has a convenient carrying handle on top is a good choice for this.
Check the security of the box next. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock comes with a lock and key. While the box itself can be picked up and carried off, the lock deters party guests and home maintenance workers from browsing through your items. Also, the lock will keep small children in the home from accessing any pieces of jewelry that can be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.
Determine how much jewelry the chest can actually hold. It’s also helpful for the jewelry box to have multiple types of storage to accommodate the different pieces of jewelry. For example, the SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror has 84 ring slots, 32 necklace hooks, 90 earring slots, 48 earring holes, five shelves for bracelets and two drawers for brooches and pins.
Consider any extras that make the jewelry chest stand out. For example, you may prefer a box with LED lights and a mirror. A model that hangs from your closet door instead of one that sits on your dresser may be best. Of course, style also matters. A model with a black leather finish that is hand-lined using a delightful suede fabric is both elegant and playful.
The Jewelry Chest Buying Guide
- Every once in a while, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box to keep any dust and debris from harming your jewels. A moist microfiber cloth is all you need to wipe down the exterior of your jewelry box. To clean the inside, remove the jewelry and then use a vacuum cleaner attachment to extract the dust. If you experienced any spills, you can use a wet lint-free cloth to clean it up. Should there be any unpleasant odors, a quick squirt of a deodorizing spray will do the trick. Wait for the interior fabric to dry completely before adding your jewelry back to the chest.
- It can be helpful to toss a few silica gel packs in your jewelry chest. This will keep the environment dry, as moisture can cause jewelry to turn color.
- Keep the lid to your jewelry box closed when not in use. Sunlight is another factor that can negatively affect the pieces in your jewelry collection.
- Jewelry boxes make an excellent gift for Christmas, a birthday, Mother’s Day or even a bridal shower.
- Size plays the biggest roll in the price of a jewelry chest. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock is more basic, and therefore, the most affordable. A box with a larger number of compartments and an elegant leather finish will have more of a moderate price tag. The SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror is the most costly, thanks to its size, ability to be hung on a closet door and the inclusion of a lock and key.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide