Kendal All-In-One Foot Spa Bath Massager
Last updated date: June 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Spas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Spa you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Foot Spa for a detailed review of all the top foot spas.
If you work on your feet all day or spend a lot of time walking around, it’s likely you end up with tired, aching feet. This no doubt leads to discomfort and fatigue that can affect your whole day. If you want to feel better after a long day running around, it’s important to take care of your feet with a Kendal Foot Spa. Imagine coming home after a busy day and being able to feel like you’re being pampered at a professional spa from the comfort of your own home.
The Kendal Foot Spa provides heat therapy and massage therapy for your aching feet. The gadget uses a PTC heating semiconductor to heat up the water and maintain the temperature in the spa. It also provides overheating protection so you never have to worry about the water being too hot. When your feet are submerged in the hot water, blood from other parts of your body comes to the dilated vessels in your feet and legs. This helps to relax the tense muscles in your feet in a comfortable and healthy way.
This innovative foot spa has two active massage rollers. They roll over the entire foot to relax your body and eliminate fatigue. The rollers which go over the heals ease any pain in the area. These are removable so you can customize your experience. The oxygen bubbles created by the Kendal Foot Spa also give you a gentle massage all over your feet. This is an enjoyable new sensation for many people. You can also set the Kendal Foot Spa to provide you with a vibration massage, which relaxes your whole body. This self care gadget has three different modes so you can select the settings which are right for you based on how your feet are feeling.
The Kendal Foot Spa is made out of high-quality plastic material which is resistant to high temperatures and aging. It has electrical leakage protection so it is always safe to use. The soft pink color is calming and blends in with any home décor.This option offers three modes including heat, vibration and bubbles. This foot spa features two rollers you can insert to relax pressure. Infrared light points help increase circulation safely. It also provides overheating protection so you never have to worry about the water being too hot.
- All-in-one foot spa with different settings including heating therapy, oxygen bubbles massage and high-frequency vibration massage
- Increases blood circulation, improves metabolism and relieves fatigue
- Includes three different modes for customization
- Uses PTC heating semiconductor for fast and even heating of water
- Double overheating protection for safety
- Made from high-quality plastic
- Includes four anti-slip rubber feet on the base of the foot spa to prevent moving around
- Electrical leakage protection
- 110V, 60HZ, 380 watts, UL listed
In our analysis of 188 expert reviews, the Kendal All-In-One Foot Spa Bath Massager placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
When the feet are in hot water, the blood which is congesting distant parts of the body is brought to the dilated vessels in the feet and legs. It will elevate the body temperature, relaxing tense muscles. Choose Kendal Foot Bath Massager, bathe your feet in a more comfortable way! All-in-one: heating therapy, oxygen bubbles massage, high-frequency vibration massage. It effectively promotes blood circulation, improves metabolism, relieves fatigue, and smoothens the meridians (Qi system). Uses quality PTC heating semiconductor- speed heating, maintaining a constant temperature, and secure multi-insulation protection. Safe and secure double overheating protection. Two active massage rollers, which roll the whole foot bones, are set specially in water output. This truly eliminates fatigue. Body made of high-quality plastic - high temperature resistance and aging resistance. Beautiful and elegant. Good for personal use and as gifts for others. 110V, 60HZ, 380 watts, UL listed. Color- Pink FUNCTIONS Available in 3 Modes Mode 1- High-frequency Vibration Massage + Red Light Mode 2- Heating Therapy + Oxygen Bubbles Massage Mode 3- Heating Therapy + Bubbles Massage + Vibration Massage + Red Light Antislip rubber feet Equipped with four antislip rubber feet on the base of machine. Massage Rollers Run your soles back and forth with the rollers for deeper massage. Red Light Device Effectively promotes blood circulation and makes you relax. DETAILS Sole Massage Rollers Ease heel pain and relax tired soles. Rollers can be easily removed if you not used to this feeling. Oxygen Bubbles Massage Turn on Mode 2 or 3, you might be in for a pleasant surprise! Dreamy bubbles will be created, bring you a gentle massage. Vibration Massage Whole body will be delightfully by the warm vibration. Also precipitate the impurities to the bottom.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Foot Spas
A foot spa might seem like a luxurious indulgence, but it can actually be a thoughtful, health-improving gift for yourself or someone you care about. Foot spas allow you to soak, heat and massage your feet, which offers numerous benefits to not only the health of your tootsies but also your overall physical and emotional wellbeing.
Most foot spas provide some form of massage and reflexology, which is the application of pressure to specific points on the feet (or hands). In theory, reflexology used on these points corresponds with certain organs and systems within the body, delivering relaxation and healing to those places.
Massaging your feet in a foot spa that targets those reflex points could help reduce pain in other areas, such as a pounding migraine or lower backache. It could uplift your mood, helping to ward off mild depression. And of course, it feels amazing to boot.
Soaking and massaging your feet is especially important if you have a largely sedentary lifestyle, as it improves blood flow. If you are on your feet all day, a warm, bubble foot soak is an amazing way to relax and rejuvenate tired, aching, swollen feet and ankles.
Resting your feet in a heated spa shortly before bedtime could help you fall asleep more quickly and enjoy an improved night’s rest.
Many foot spas also offer infrared technology, which is another health-boosting feature. Infrared therapy is used in many applications and provides numerous health benefits, such as the following:
- Infrared light increases the body’s production of nitric oxide, which is essential to improving blood circulation. In turn, this promotes improved cardiovascular health as well as reduced pain and decreased inflammation.
- Infrared therapy fosters the growth and repair of tissue and muscle cells as it augments the action of the mitochondria.
- It can aid in the reduction of muscle tension, the promotion of relaxation and the regulation of blood pressure.
Since foot spas are a safe, natural, non-invasive, painless treatment, there are no negative side effects to worry about, either.
The Foot Spa Buying Guide
- Be sure to choose a foot spa that is easy to clean and maintain. You should empty and dry the tub after every use, as leaving water or moisture in the spa could lead to mold, bacteria or other hazardous issues. Cleaning the spa with mild soap such as dish soap and warm water after each use is advised. You might wish to follow up with disinfectant as well, particularly if you share the foot spa with family members.
- Consider where you will store and use your foot spa. Make sure that it is portable, especially if you plan to fill it in one room and carry or roll it to another. The size should be roomy enough for you to spread out your toes and relax, but not so massive that it is difficult for you to fill, move or put away when you’re finished.
- A heating option might seem like an added luxury, but don’t skimp on this feature. Even if you pour nice, warm water into the foot spa, it could become uncomfortably tepid while you soak your feet. You will come to appreciate a foot spa that heats and maintains a balmy temperature throughout your treatment.
- Some spas include a bubbling feature. The oxygenated water not only provides even more soothing enjoyment, but the bubbles can also help improve your body’s circulation and might even boost your metabolism.
- Nubby rollers or raised, textured areas in a foot spa can make for an amazing DIY foot massage experience. However, if your tootsies are particularly ticklish or sensitive, it might prove to be too much. If you’re not sure, consider a foot spa that has removable massage attachments just in case.
- Consider foot spas with other optional attachments if they would be useful to you. For instance, the Ivation Foot Spa Massager includes four accessories, such as a pumice stone and a brush attachment. If you are a fan of at-home pedicure treatments, these extras could make this the ideal choice for you.
- After enjoying a calming evening soak, pat your feet dry (don’t forget to dry between your toes!) and follow up with lotion. Slip into a pair of soft socks and go to bed to enjoy softer feet in the morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide