KeLDE Hot Glue Gun Kit
Last updated date: April 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hot Glue Applicators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hot Glue Applicator you should buy.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the KeLDE KeLDE Hot Glue Gun Kit placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hot Glue Applicator for a detailed review of all the top hot glue applicators.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
1.【CHANGEABLE NOZZLE AND ON /OFF POWER SWITCH】- With 2-pc extra replaceable fine tip nozzle, this 100W large hot glue gun is perfect for any needs at work, and the four-finger-trigger makes it much easier to squeeze; When you leave shortly, just switch the power button off without having to unplug the extra long cord. 2.【EXTRA LONG POWER CORD】- With 1.75 meters (69-inch) wire the large glue gun and mini glue gun are both easy to use without any extension power cord, the glue guns and the cords are all UL-certified for North American use, more safe and durable. 3.【TWO TEMPERATURE GLUE GUN KIT】- The nozzle with cover makes the 10W mini glue gun safe even for children to deal with small arts and craft making, you can enjoy parent-child interaction time, and also have more choices in different workplaces. 4.【57-PIECE KIT FOR MORE CONVENIENCE IN USE】- This heavy duty glue gun kit comes with 30 pieces high-quality 4x0.27 inch (7.2x100mm) and 20pcs 4”x0.44” (11.2x100mm) glue sticks, besides, presents with 2 pieces extra fine tip nozzles, scissors, tweezers, and a small glue gun pads. 5.【RUBBER COATING BASE AND STABLE METAL STAND】- Having a solid metal bracket that forms a stable support structure with the black rubber base at the bottom of the comfortable anti-slip grip handle, this full size glue gun can stand firmly on the workbench when not in use, without unintended tilting and dumping that cause hurt or damage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hot Glue Applicators
Glue applicators are extremely versatile. You can use them in hundreds of different craft projects, to mend broken items around the home and even to hem a pair of pants. If you don’t currently own a glue applicator or you find yourself in need of a replacement, consider how often you intend on using the device and what you want it to be capable of doing before you make a purchase decision.
Not all glue applicators are capable of bonding together every type of material. Your basic glue applicator will work on paper, plastic and certain fabrics, but you’ll need a more heavy-duty glue applicator for other projects. The AdTech Mini Hot Glue Gun Combo Pack is a great choice, as it also works on metal, ceramic and wood.
DWYM Fun Fact
Glue is an adhesive that holds things together. There are actually several natural substances that our ancestors used before the traditional glue we use today was invented. Birchbark tar, for example, was used to attach the blade of a spear to its handle and to keep stones together. Ancient Egyptians also used a glue derived from animals to seal the casket of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
Today, glue is so popular that the average American uses 40 pounds of it each year. It’s even forecasted that an astounding $50 billion will be spent on glue alone in the year 2020.
The Hot Glue Applicator Buying Guide
- Make sure you protect your counter or kitchen table from the glue that drips out of the glue applicator in between uses.
- Most glue applicators lack an on/off switch, which means you’ll need to unplug the glue gun as soon as you’re finished using it.
- Be prepared to give the glue applicator time to fully cool down before you put it away.
- Craft glue applicators are not ideal for heavy-duty woodworking jobs. A stronger glue is needed to bond furniture and similar items.
- As you compare prices for the available glue applicators on the market, don’t forget to take into consideration the construction materials, safety certifications and added bonuses. The TOPELEK Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit and the AdTech Mini Hot Glue Gun Combo Pack are the most affordable, as they are basic in design and don’t hold any special certifications. The Cobiz Dual Power Hot Glue Gun Kit and the Chandler Tool Full Size Hot Glue Gun, on the other hand, are able to command a higher price thanks to their unique features and UL certifications.