Kelamayi Long-Handled Dustpan Set
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top dustpan sets.
You won't need to bend over and put strain on your back when you opt for this dustpan set. It features a long handle that can be adjusted from 44.5 to 55.9 inches. Additional attractive features that make this set stand out include bristles that are four layers thick, a rubber lip, a built-in hole for hanging and a stainless steel pole that is resistant to rust.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Kelamayi Long-Handled Dustpan Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UPGRADE BROOM DUSTPAN HEIGHT IS PERFECT: Kelamayi Indoor Outdoor broom is extra-tall at 55.9", which provide comfortable hight for sweeping without bending any more! The long broomstick can also allow you to reach every corner, even under the bed or couch. So amazing!Kelamayi broom dustpan set will give you a spotless work and living space. DUSTPAN RUBBER LIP & BUILT IN COMB TEETH: Long handle large capacity dustpan has a premium rubber lip on the edge fits snugly to the floor, so all the dust or detritus will be swept right in the dustpan and no dust line. Kelamayi upgrade dustpan also has built-in teeth, and it is convenient to comb the broom bristles and keep the broom clean from excessive detritus dirt. The large dust pan with size of 11.8" wide and 3.9" high, it's simply a trash can that is easy to move! HIGH QUALITY BROOM DUSTPAN SET: Four-row dense broom bristles, thick plastic dustpan with self-cleaning teeth and long ultra-strong stainless steel handle, Kelamayi broom and dustpan set is a heavy duty broom and dustpan set. All of the broom and dust pan set are crafted with the best quality materials, checked and packed with special careful. It can stay in top condition for many years. EASY ASSEMBLY & EFFICIENT CLEANING & MULTI-OCCASION USE: Built in scraper and comb/Teeth for convenient to clean broom.Kelamayi sweep set is an ideal choice for cleaning your pet cat's or dog's hair. It can also be used in different occasions, such as kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, lobby, office, garden, garage, restaurant, etc. Please read the assembly instruction before installation. POWERFUL AFTER-SERVICE: Kelamayi always strive to provide you with the best quality products and service, and make sure that your satisfaction comes first. So if you are not completely satisfied with the broom dustpan set for any reason, please contact us without hesitation.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dustpan Sets
To keep your home clean and free of dirt and debris, you’ll need a quality broom and dustpan set. While you can purchase each of these items separately, it’s best to get a pair that has been designed to work together. There are a few features you’ll want to keep your eye out for as you browse the available models.
Begin by checking the height of the broom’s handle. This is especially important if you are above average in height, as a short handle will require you to bend over to properly use the broom, which can be tough on your back and waist. Some brooms are easy to assemble and actually extend from 40 inches to 54 inches with just the twist of the handle.
Next, take a look at your available amount of storage. It doesn’t matter which broom and dustpan model you select when storage isn’t an issue, but if you have only a small space in which to keep your cleaning tools, you’ll want to go with a model that snaps together and folds upright to fit in the gap next to your refrigerator or in between your washer and dryer.
Where you plan on using the broom and dustpan set is also important. Some models are designed for indoor use, while others work best in outdoor areas. Of course, there are also dustpan sets that work well inside and outside, so you can use them to clean up sandwich crumbs in the kitchen and fallen leaves on your front porch.
Added features may help you choose between two models that are similar otherwise. A dustpan with an anti-skid rubber bottom, for example, is a good choice, as it creates a seal between the floor and the dustpan so you’re not sweeping the dirt under the dustpan. Another good option is a dustpan set that is equipped with a comb that quickly removes animal hair. You won’t have to bend over to remove the hair from the bottom of the bristles.
The Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- Some dustpans have a small width. Keep in mind that it will be harder to sweep a large dirt pile into a dustpan with a small width.
- While soft bristles do a great job of sweeping up messes, if the bristles are too soft, they won’t collect fine dust or spilled flour very well.
- Reviewers warn that some dustpans come with a large manufacturer sticker label that is difficult to remove. There are two things you can do to make removing the sticker easier. You can spray it with vinegar, wait a few minutes and scrape it off or you can hold a blow dryer over it for five minutes before scraping it off.
- If the bristles on your broom become entangled at any time, run a wide-tooth comb through them to get them to go back to their original position.
- For the most part, the cost for a broom and dustpan set doesn’t vary by much. An extra feature or two may drive the price up a little, but not by a great deal. For example, the OXO Good Grips Brush & Dustpan Set comes with an affordable price tag, however, the Casabella Brush & Dustpan Set commands a few dollars more thanks to the addition of a built-in scraper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide