Keiby Citom Mini Stainless Steel Travel Manicure Set, 10 Piece
Last updated date: March 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Manicure Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Manicure Set you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Manicure Set for a detailed review of all the top manicure sets.
Coming with 10 tools made of stainless steel, this kit is designed to last and cut tough nails. You get three pairs of clippers alongside nail care items such as a file and cleaner. You also get eyebrow, acne and ear tools. Choose from two colors.
In our analysis, the Keiby Keiby Citom Mini Stainless Steel Travel Manicure Set, 10 Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXQUISITE TECHNOLOGY: Developing for more than ten years, Keiby Citom became a first-rate company which has specialized in kind of manicure set. All tools are made of quality carbon steel material, polishing grinding for many times with higher strength and hardness, sharp and durable. MULTI-FUNCTION: The function of most nail kit is centered on trimming nails while our kit has a variety of functions including hand care, foot care and facial treatment that can meet your all kinds of care needs in daily life. UNIQUE DESIGN: Our nail clippers set, its highlight is black tools with a black high-quality PU leather texture case, feel comfortable, fashion and practical. This is first time to show on the market. You will be amazing about it. Not only using comfortable, but also easy to trim. It will be an excellent quality gift for Christmas, birthday, anniversary and marriage. PORTABLE SIZE: Keiby Citom mens manicure set is designed with a portable size. You can carry it conveniently wherever you go, just put it in your handbag, car, and luggage and so on. This is ideal for travel or home use. BEST SERVICE: We offer you high quality manicure kit with the best price.If quality issue occurred within 30 days feel free to contact us please.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Manicure Sets
Home manicures and pedicures are convenient and often more affordable than going to a spa or salon. To make the job easier, though, you’ll need to pick the right manicure kit that has all the tools needed to trim and shape your nails and cuticles as well as address other concerns like removing dead skin. You have plenty of options for these sets, and they come with a handy case you can even bring along while traveling.
There are some basic items to look for in any kit. First, you’ll want at least one pair of nail clippers and ideally get multiple sizes designed for fingernails and toenails. The kit should also have a nail file to shape your nails’ edges and a nail cleaner to remove dirt from underneath. Nail scissors come in handy for trimming your nails from the side, and they can serve other purposes such as trimming your eyebrows too.
The kit should also have some items for dealing with the skin on your feet and hands. These include cuticle trimmers and pushers for maintaining this skin at the bottom of your nails. In addition, you may want a kit with callus remover tools or a pedicure knife to deal with the rough skin on your feet.
Despite being labeled as manicure kits, many options include tools unrelated to feet and hand care. These can include scissors and tweezers for facial hair, acne-related tools such as blackhead removers, and picks and spoons for dealing with earwax. You can expect a wider selection of these with bigger kits.
When picking any kit, make sure the material of the tools can hold up over time to minimize buying replacements. Most kits have stainless-steel tools that are durable and made to last. However, items like nail files can be made of glass or come as less durable emery boards. You’ll also want to make sure the cutting tools provided are sharp.
It also helps to consider the quality and type of case that comes with your tools. Many kits come with a zippered case that may be made of leather or fabric and can hold up to use. Others feature harder plastic cases that could crack or have the latch break off if you don’t choose a durable option.
The Manicure Set Buying Guide
- Consider giving yourself a manicure or pedicure right after you come out of the bath or shower. You’ll have an easier time trimming your softened nails, shaping your cuticles and removing calluses that way.
- Corrosion can become a problem with metal manicure tools. To prevent it, make sure you avoid getting the tools wet whenever possible and dry them immediately if they do.
- Your hands and feet have bacteria on them, so sterilizing your manicure set is important to prevent issues. For a simple cleaning, you can use antibacterial soap and hot water to scrub down each tool. A more thorough disinfection would involve putting the tools in a bowl of rubbing alcohol for around half an hour.
- Since nail clippers are such an essential part of a manicure kit, pay particular attention to the types you get. Often, you’ll get two pairs where one has a curved edge ideal for fingernails and the other has a straight edge ideal for toenails. You might also get a small pair that’s designed for travel or a larger pair for people with thick nails.
- When trimming and shaping your nails, you should stick to a straight-across cut to prevent issues such as ingrown nails. You can use your file to smooth things out safely. You should also consider moisturizing your nails afterward.
- When using a metal nail file, be aware there’s a risk they can cause your nails to split since the metal is considered very abrasive. If you’re concerned about this and have fragile nails, look for a kit with a glass file or buy one separately.
- Take special care when working on your cuticles with the tools. You’ll want to first soften them with some warm water beforehand. Since using a cuticle remover can be risky, consider pushing them back instead.
- To remove a callus, you can often rub an appropriate tool against the area, but you should avoid using something sharp to cut the callus.
- If you’re a senior or otherwise have issues with dexterity, look for kits with tools that have larger handles or non-slip surfaces that make them easier to use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide